Trump tests positive for COVID-19

6 hours ago, ZRod said:

A power vacuum no matter how terrible or unfit the leader is never a good thing.

wonder who would win the battle between pence, ivanka, and jared?  the law says it's pence....but with this cabal who knows how it would end up.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is absolutely amazing to me how bad these people are at being so fake.

And....I have no clue how metadata works or even what it is.

https://iptc.org/standards/photo-metadata/photo-metadata/

It's the data embedded into the files for the picture:

There are 3 main categories of data:

Descriptive – information about the visual content. This may include headline, caption, keywords. Further persons, locations, companies, artwork or products shown in the image . This can be done using free text or codes from a controlled vocabulary or other identifiers.

Rights – identification of the creator, copyright information, credits and underlying rights in the visual content including model and property rights. Further rights usage terms and other data for licensing the use of the image.

Administrative – creation date and location, instructions for the users, job identifiers, and other details.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

And no @TGHusker, I don't need or want your repeated admonishments for expressing that sentiment. The world is a worse place with that poor excuse of a human in it and even moreso in a position of power.

JJ  you mis read my 'admonishments'.  I was only looking out for your protection against the  cultish black helicopter hit squads that might descend to your unknown hide out because your forthright words against dear leader. 

To add to Trump's covid diagnosis

And to his narcissism diagnosis

I'd like to add  OCD    Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which a person feels the need to perform certain routines repeatedly (called "compulsions"), or has certain thoughts repeatedly (called "obsessions").

Evidence: his latest tweet storm

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-goes-on-curious-all-caps-early-morning-twitter-frenzy-space-force-vote/https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-goes-on-curious-all-caps-early-morning-twitter-frenzy-space-force-vote/

12 minutes ago, GSG said:

Descriptive – information about the visual content. This may include headline, caption, keywords. Further persons, locations, companies, artwork or products shown in the image . This can be done using free text or codes from a controlled vocabulary or other identifiers.

Rights – identification of the creator, copyright information, credits and underlying rights in the visual content including model and property rights. Further rights usage terms and other data for licensing the use of the image.

Administrative – creation date and location, instructions for the users, job identifiers, and other details.

Thanks.

So, how do you see this information for a photo?

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks.

That I don't know for sure. I think in some instances you'll have to have a certain app to view it but it looks like it would be different depending on the platform you're on (Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc.)

39 minutes ago, GSG said:

And the stupid thing is, you can strip that metadata with any one of a number of free programs. 

But these amateurs don't know that, don't do that, and just put this stuff out there like they'll never get caught.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks.

Depends what you're looking for. Some of the most basic stuff you can view by right-clicking and choosing Properties.

Depending on the file, you can see stuff like what camera it was taken with, focal length, aperture stuff, date, location, copyright, compression values, etc. 

12 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Guys, I think we got conned by the con man. As the days have gone by, I have suspected more and more that this is a big scam to keep the news cycle off his debate performance and the white supremacist stuff. No way a 74 year old man with his medical history gets over this virus after only three days. Information is all over the place. Doctors say hes fine but WH staff is trying to make it seem worse to make him look better when he says hes cured. Hes releasing videos now saying he will take it more seriously now bc hes had it...sure. Now all his supporters on twitter are calling him superman and a true warrior. It was all to make him look good and say he can now take it more seriously to garner more support. The cons never stop for true con men. 

I'm withholding judgment for a while. But after the last four years, there's almost nothing I wouldn't believe.

He's desperate. He's losing in all the polls, it will take a miracle to come back. It's October, it's early, he gets C19 and recovers, and can claim he's an all-new man because of it. 

Anyone thinking this is not possible needs to remember that Jared is one of his closest advisors. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

A power vacuum? You mean like the one we've had for 3.5+ years already? You can't seriously think our government and leadership could be in any worse hands than it has been.  

This traditional thinking on a "power vacuum" is just another thing that really doesn't apply when you introduce Trump into it. Once again, I feel that sort of problem is much more manageable than what we currently have.

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

There is a clear line of succession to prevent this, though.

There was a clear line of succession when Regan was president as well, but that didn't stop the Secretary of State from saying he was in charge causing confusion.

Plus the 25h amendment actually has to be invoked by the cabinet or Congress and "Trump" could still say he is able to govern then then both houses would have to vote on it. It could potentially be a cluster f#&%.

@JJ Husker it very much could be worse than it already is. With no definite leader in charge and a Wormtongue speaking for Trump who knows what EOs and things could be signed. You also look exceptionally weak to any adversary, and their would be delays in any critical decision making. It would not be good.

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

There was a clear line of succession when Regan was president as well, but that didn't stop the Secretary of State from saying he was in charge causing confusion.

Plus the 25h amendment actually has to be invoked by the cabinet or Congress and "Trump" could still say he is able to govern then then both houses would have to vote on it. It could potentially be a cluster f#&%.

@JJ Husker it very much could be worse than it already is. With no definite leader in charge and a Wormtongue speaking for Trump who knows what EOs and things could be signed. You also look exceptionally weak to any adversary, and their would be delays in any critical decision making. It would not be good.

I read that as if he were to pass away and the 25th were forced to be invoked. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is absolutely amazing to me how bad these people are at being so fake.

And....I have no clue how metadata works or even what it is.

I knew it existed because the Wheel of Time author who took over for the original author took a photo on set and then based on the photo some nerd was able to figure out some spoilers for the TV show.