Trump tests positive for COVID-19

47 minutes ago, ZRod said:

There was a clear line of succession when Regan was president as well, but that didn't stop the Secretary of State from saying he was in charge causing confusion.

Plus the 25h amendment actually has to be invoked by the cabinet or Congress and "Trump" could still say he is able to govern then then both houses would have to vote on it. It could potentially be a cluster f#&%.

@JJ Husker it very much could be worse than it already is. With no definite leader in charge and a Wormtongue speaking for Trump who knows what EOs and things could be signed. You also look exceptionally weak to any adversary, and their would be delays in any critical decision making. It would not be good.

I get all that, but I don’t think it sufficiently accounts for the Trump factor which makes this a different situation. My point is, I feel we would be better off with literally anyone else making the decisions or even with an all out fight fiasco of determining who is in charge. And I am serious because that is the type of clusterf#&% Trump has turned our government and politics into. IMO it can’t get any worse than it’s been. Others may disagree, and that’s fine.

Let this quote sink in.    It deserves a few of these  :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and one of these :zoom

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-remains-hospitalized-as-doctors-offer-mixed-signals-on-presidents-health-11601898786

The White House has moved to tighten its prevention efforts since the president fell ill. Officials are now required to wear masks in the West Wing. Mask usage had been voluntary through the entirety of the pandemic.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47358sqb677tgtzt9c2y

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47cee87f41ce7fc8fb6

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Don't be afraid guys. When your medical staff at your house starts to worry about your symptoms, hop on your helicopter to the hospital, meet with your team of the best doctors, have them throw on every promising COVID drug they have available, easy as 1-2-3. 

Don't forget to hop into your hermetically sealed shaggin' wagon to be paraded about in front of your admiring fans.

• Haha 1