Censorship

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t care what they complain about, I’m just telling you that your comment was wrong and Trump did not creat the vaccine. 

a few hundred pages back in the covid  thread you were alleging  that trumps biggest accomplishment was operation warp speed and the creation of this vaccine.  now that the crazy right wing is seriously anti vax you want to distance trump from that accomplishment?

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bledred said:

You know what they say...'seeing is believing'...

2.png

4.png

https://rumble.com/vjw5kq-breaking-discovery-what-covid-injections-do-to-your-blood-doctor-releases-h.html

https://rumble.com/vldaex-vaxxed-patients-blood-examined-horrific-findings-revealed-by-german-physici.html

https://rumble.com/vlunsc-microscopy-expert-vials-contain-graphene-oxide-parasites-stainless-steel.html

I am no doctor, but I am fairly certain that if ALL of your blood in your body is clotting like this, then how long you live will be greatly impacted.  

What the actual f#&% here...

You're posting links from Rumble?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/rumble/%3famp=1

And evidently you believe it? 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Is that the same path that will lead me to God and eternal salvation?  Seems unlikely but I keep hearing it is.  Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

The best thing that could happen for our country is MSNBC to start carrying church services on Sunday morning.

Maybe then, folks might actually realize that politics /=/ religion.

29 minutes ago, commando said:

a few hundred pages back in the covid  thread you were alleging  that trumps biggest accomplishment was operation warp speed and the creation of this vaccine.  now that the crazy right wing is seriously anti vax you want to distance trump from that accomplishment?

Help Getting the Covid vaccines to market so quickly and supporting the company development  is definitely his Administrations biggest accomplishment.   That is quite different than someone incorrectly stating Trump created a vaccine.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Help Getting the Covid vaccines to market so quickly and supporting the company development  is definitely his Administrations biggest accomplishment.   That is quite different than someone incorrectly stating Trump created a vaccine.  

so getting the vaccine that is killing us to market so fast is trumps biggest accomplishment?  :laughpound

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The vaccine isn’t killing us:dunno

I didn’t want to link you since you’ve never specifically said so; to my knowledg

But I did post that even for “conservatives”, this guy is crazy!

(its Labor Day and I’m smoking ribs and a butt, it’s my day off! :thumbs)

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, commando said:

good thing we can agree on something.  but if that is the point you wanted to make...why respond to my post mocking the guy who went on the rant about the vaccine killing us? 

I’d say it’s for “back up” in other threads.  But I’ve yet to see @Bledred in many other discussions.

it might not happen exactly like we’d imAgine, but it is good to see that even our most “conservative” voice on HB thinks that @Bledred is wrong.  

Maybe being exposed to conservative, yet rational, thought will help!

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I’d say it’s for “back up” in other threads.  But I’ve yet to see @Bledred in many other discussions.

it might not happen exactly like we’d imAgine, but it is good to see that even our most “conservative” voice on HB thinks that @Bledred is wrong.  

Maybe being exposed to conservative, yet rational, thought will help!

still wonder why it was my post he called out rather than bloodreds post of far right wing conspiracy bulls#!t.  :dunno

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, commando said:

still wonder why it was my post he called out rather than bloodreds post of far right wing conspiracy bulls#!t.  :dunno

Because no matter what I say to him, it won’t change his belief or opinion.  Responding to trying to bring Trump into practically everything will hopefully get you to understand he shouldn’t be brought into nearly every single discussion. 

• Thanks 1