Censorship

8 hours ago, Scarlet said:

At this point, with very effective and safe vaccines available to nearly every one in the USA, the human action of not getting vaccinated or of spreading disinformation about the vaccines, has hurt a lot of people.  

Wow that is a lot of drama going on there.

Our country is possibly going from vaccines to masks again.  Extra strength protection.  So prepare to do both.  Hopefully we won't have to. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

Wow that is a lot of drama going on there.

Our country is possibly going from vaccines to masks again.  Extra strength protection.  So prepare to do both.  Hopefully we won't have to. 

Nah the drama is coming from those who won't get vaccinated and continue propagating this pandemic.  I just pointed it out. 
But thanks for making my point again. 

• Plus1 1

The anit-vax crap that Fox News and others are directly related to this man.  The entire goal is to make Biden administration look bad.  So, let's convince a lot of people not to get vaccinated so Trump can brag about Biden not reaching his goal.

These Republicans don't give a s#!t about the country and getting it back to normal.  They are only worried about getting Trump back in office.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

The anit-vax crap that Fox News and others are directly related to this man.  The entire goal is to make Biden administration look bad.  So, let's convince a lot of people not to get vaccinated so Trump can brag about Biden not reaching his goal.

These Republicans don't give a s#!t about the country and getting it back to normal.  They are only worried about getting Trump back in office.

This worthless f#&% just needs to disappear.  I really don’t care how…

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

You should ask your idol why he didn't see fit to use it when the chips were down

I mean zinc is effective in helping to strengthen your immune system as well as a host of other vitamins and minerals that can help optimize your fighters in your body. I would encourage everyone to get their proper daily values for a host of these vitamins and minerals. Having a tip top immune system cant hurt your chances if you contract covid. 

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...