The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Feel free to provide examples 

Literally anything you've posted in the past 48 to 72 hours should suffice.

1. See my reply to you about police shootings statistics you posted.
  2. You're failure to have a reasonable discussion about court stacking.
  3. Your obsession with Hunter Biden who is in no way a member of Joe Biden's transition team, soon to be cabinet, or election team; yet your ignoring of Trump's kids and son in-law who are actually a part of Trump's administration.
  4. Failing to pass the laugh test on court stacking
  5. Some how trying to argue that Bill Barr is anything close to a good AG

Those are just the 4 I can remember off the top of my head from the past few days without searching.

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Literally anything you've posted in the past 48 to 72 hours should suffice.

1. See my reply to you about police shootings statistics you posted. The statistics are not false and provide an overview of interactions based on racial make up
    You're failure to have a reasonable discussion about court stacking. It was not reasonable because I didn’t agree with you.   OK. Nice standard. I agreed with Devo on his post.  You calling him out too?  
  2. Your obsession with Hunter Biden who is in no way a member of Joe Biden's transition team, soon to be cabinet, or election team; yet your ignoring of Trump's kids and son in-law who are actually a part of Trump's administration. I didn’t start the Hunter Biden thread and there is new information coming out.  Seems appropriate to put it in there. Why would I put Don Jr or Ivanka or Jared stuff in a Hunter Biden thread.  Why do I have to post about them at all.  Everyone else on the board seems to get those in just fine.  So I’m misleading because I don’t post enough about them? Hmmmmmm. 
  3. Failing to pass the laugh test on court stacking. I didn’t know there was a laugh test. 
  4. Some how trying to argue that Bill Barr is anything close to a good AGThis is a matter of opinion.  You think he’s bad, I don’t.  
    None of this proves the point of your claims I mislead, lie, etc..all it shows is you don’t like opinions or facts in what I post.  And that’s fine.   To each his own. 

Those are just the 4 I can remember off the top of my head from the past few days without searching.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Interesting that no matter what happens in the world, your standard response is “but what about Trump”.  TDS at its finest. 

LOL.....and you're the one that instantly went to Antifa in the other thread instead of condemning the violence in the video from Trumpers.

For the record, I'm perfectly fine with an investigation into Hunter.  Let's investigate him and Trump's kids.

Now...back to why Trump can just ignore things like this and Hunter can't.  Why is that again?

• Plus1 4
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL.....and you're the one that instantly went to Antifa in the other thread instead of condemning the violence in the video from Trumpers.

For the record, I'm perfectly fine with an investigation into Hunter.  Let's investigate him and Trump's kids.

Now...back to why Trump can just ignore things like this and Hunter can't.  Why is that again?

What did Trump ignore and what does anyone of this have to do with Trump or his kids?  

• Plus1 1