The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

He hasn't been interested in honest conversion for most of his time here. His style has a certain familiarity and Flair to it.

When have I lied?  Just cause you don’t like the point of view doesn’t make it a lie.  Hey out of your echo chamber once in awhile.  It does wonders

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Your absolute is demonstrably false, but if you would like to prove it, I’m all ears. 

I'll ask the question to you here and now after weeks of court examination. Do you believe there was wide spread voter fraud in this presidential election and do you accept the results that Joe Biden won fair and squarely?

• Plus1 3
19 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I'll ask the question to you here and now after weeks of court examination. Do you believe there was wide spread voter fraud in this presidential election and do you accept the results that Joe Biden won fair and squarely?

Thank you for the question.  I appreciate you asking instead of just claiming what you think I would believe.   

The second part of your question so have already answered multiple times so I will focus on the first part.

Do I believe there was wide spread voter fraud?  I only question 2 things in the election. Was there ballot harvesting, which is illegal?   I have a hard time believing that didn’t happen in states that never had mass mail balloting before.  Regardless of what I believe, it hasn’t been proven, though it is exceptionally hard to prove without video of drop boxes or quality signature verification. 

I believe the states probably didn’t do the best job in signature verification, whether willingly in precincts, or just out lack of manpower.  The rejection rate in some states was suspiciously low and statistically improbable.  I personally believe that if states would have a good tracking mechanism to match ballots with envelopes during an audit, they would catch quite a bit of invalid ballots.  Enough to change a state from Biden to Trump?  Who knows.  Again, I accept the election because everything has to proven.  Doesn’t matter what I THINK.  

Now, If what I think happened at a very small percentage, then it is reasonable to think PA, GA, NV, and AZ could possibly of flipped back to Trump by taking out the bad ballots.  Again, need proof and can’t get the proof unless there were cameras at drop boxes, and the states had tracking numbers to match an envelope back to a ballot easily.  Could then sig match to what’s on file during a signature audit. 

Is that considered widespread fraud or localized fraud or organized fraud?  A matter of opinion on what to classify it, if it even happened.  

I don’t put much into voting machines switching ballots, bringing in ballots at 2 am, or whatever other nonsense has been brought up.

Hope that answers your question.  It’s as truthful as I can be on the subject. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Thank you for the question.  I appreciate you asking instead of just claiming what you think I would believe.   

The second part of your question so have already answered multiple times so I will focus on the first part.

Do I believe there was wide spread voter fraud?  I only question 2 things in the election. Was there ballot harvesting, which is illegal?   I have a hard time believing that didn’t happen in states that never had mass mail balloting before.  Regardless of what I believe, it hasn’t been proven, though it is exceptionally hard to prove without video of drop boxes or quality signature verification. 

I believe the states probably didn’t do the best job in signature verification, whether willingly in precincts, or just out lack of manpower.  The rejection rate in some states was suspiciously low and statistically improbable.  I personally believe that if states would have a good tracking mechanism to match ballots with envelopes during an audit, they would catch quite a bit of invalid ballots.  Enough to change a state from Biden to Trump?  Who knows.  Again, I accept the election because everything has to proven.  Doesn’t matter what I THINK.  

Now, If what I think happened at a very small percentage, then it is reasonable to think PA, GA, NV, and AZ could possibly of flipped back to Trump by taking out the bad ballots.  Again, need proof and can’t get the proof unless there were cameras at drop boxes, and the states had tracking numbers to match an envelope back to a ballot easily.  Could then sig match to what’s on file during a signature audit. 

Is that considered widespread fraud or localized fraud or organized fraud?  A matter of opinion on what to classify it, if it even happened.  

I don’t put much into voting machines switching ballots, bringing in ballots at 2 am, or whatever other nonsense has been brought up.

Hope that answers your question.  It’s as truthful as I can be on the subject. 

Well good! I finally feel like the folks on this board can come together to all agree that Joe Biden is the next President of the United States and that there is no justification or evidence of mass voter fraud. And anything of the sort are simply wild, crazy, tin foil hat wearing, conspiracies.

Also, tax the rich. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

When have I lied?  Just cause you don’t like the point of view doesn’t make it a lie.  Hey out of your echo chamber once in awhile.  It does wonders

You don't have to out right lie to be dishonest. You can be deceitful, not forthcoming, act in bad faith, manipulative, or tell half truths. 

• Plus1 2