The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

Just now, DevoHusker said:

super, you and TG. 

My question remains. Why does it matter? Do you agree or disagree that archy has been a worthwhile/civil frequent commenter or no?

It matters if he's a formerly banned member coming back to troll the board. It matters if he's here because he's been assigned this message board.

We've talked about this. Why you're suddenly going off on me when half of P&R has discussed this is a you issue. 

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It matters if he's a formerly banned member coming back to troll the board. It matters if he's here because he's been assigned this message board.

We've talked about this. Why you're suddenly going off on me when half of P&R has discussed this is a you issue. 

I think it matters not a whit. So, it is definitely not a me issue. I am not going off on you. I just pointed out that you are the one who brings up these conspiracy theories about banned members/other members you disagree with/sock accounts etc more than any single other poster. 

I truly simply don't understand why it gets your goat so much, that's it, nothing more. 

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

I think it matters not a whit. So, it is definitely not a me issue. I am not going off on you. I just pointed out that you are the one who brings up these conspiracy theories about banned members/other members you disagree with/sock accounts etc more than any single other poster. 

I truly simply don't understand why it gets your goat so much, that's it. 

@TGHusker brought it up.    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I truly simply don't understand why it gets your goat so much, that's it, nothing more. 

Because he hears things outside his echo chamber and doesn’t like it so tries to get it banned. 

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You do realize that's a total bull s#!t excuse....right?

Whether I think it is a bulls#!t excuse or not doesn’t matter.   It’s the excuse he gave from the beginning and people like you never believed it.  

IRS could end the audit immediately and therefor end his excuse. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Whether I think it is a bulls#!t excuse or not doesn’t matter.   It’s the excuse he gave from the beginning and people like you never believed it.  

IRS could end the audit immediately and therefor end his excuse. 

People "like me" don't believe it because it's pure BS.

There is NO REASON why he can't show his tax returns no matter if they are in an audit or not.  That's simple.  

This is another example of you being a Trump supporter....not just someone who supports his agenda like you claim.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

People "like me" don't believe it because it's pure BS.

There is NO REASON why he can't show his tax returns no matter if they are in an audit or not.  That's simple.  

This is another example of you being a Trump supporter....not just someone who supports his agenda like you claim.

Can he release his returns while being audited?

LINK

The Short Answer

How does Trump's explanation for refusing to release his returns hold up?

NPR spoke with three tax experts, two of whom wanted to talk on background only. They included one former high-ranking government official.

Their conclusion: No law exists barring people from releasing their tax returns during an audit.

• Thanks 1

I have a sneaking suspicion whatever "audit" trump is lying about will be magically over on January 21, 2021.

And when trump isn't "protected" by the office (which is bulls#!t), he'll suddenly have a lot of 'splaining to do about those taxes.  Billy Barr won't be there to turn the DOJ into trump's personal bank of lawyers, either. 

Same reason why you're hearing barely a peep out of the E. Jean Carroll camp right now. 

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@Enhanceyour a mod here correct?   Want to set @knapplcstraight on this So he can quit making unfounded accusations?  Or are we just gonna keep rolling with it?   

There are multiple moderators on this board and, contrary to what may be popular belief, we are not omnipotent. We do not troll every thread looking for infractions. If you have a concern about the behavior of another member, please use the report function and we will investigate.

That said, this is NOT the place to directly or indirectly accuse other members of being sock accounts. Nor is it the place to have this conversation. You all know what I'm talking about.

Please keep this thread on topic.

• Thanks 2