The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

23 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That's not a conviction either. I'm starting to think you might not be engaging in honest discussion.

And I said it was a conviction exactly where???   Ya, couldn’t find it either:facepalm:

Please feel free to re-post lies I have told.  

Im starting to think you like twisting yourself into that pretzel.   Keep giving it the old college try! 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh...but you've told me that a number of times on here....so I thought that's how you think debates are supposed to go?

Well aschkully you told me Trump was ignoring stuff and I asked what was he ignoring?  It’s a question to you so I know what you are speaking of.  Pretty basic stuff.  

Then I asked what that all had to do with Trump’s family?   That is a question towards you.  Unless you have a BigRedBuster info page, not quite sure what you suggest I look up to get an answer to something on what you are thinking.  Most likely asking you directly and getting comments from the source is the

best way to go.   

Now that said, I took debate class in HS many many years ago so I’m sure there are current rules I am not aware of.  Particularly relating to internet chat boards. I apologize in advance for not staying up to date.  

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And I said it was a conviction exactly where???   Ya, couldn’t find it either:facepalm:

Please feel free to re-post lies I have told.  

Im starting to think you like twisting yourself into that pretzel.   Keep giving it the old college try! 

You keep asking what Trump has been convicted of when discussion turns to his actions and the investigations into him. At the same time you're pushing this investigation into Joe Biden's son. It's very clear who is twisting themselves around and being disingenuous.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

You keep asking what Trump has been convicted of when discussion turns to his actions and the investigations into him. At the same time you're pushing this investigation into Joe Biden's son. It's very clear who is twisting themselves around and being disingenuous.

I keep asking what he has been convicted off when people call him a CRIMINAL.  We both understand what your trying to do, unfortunately for you it’s not working very well. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Am I not allowed to post articles about Hunter Biden and active investigations?   Is the entire board only for Trump bashing?  

Aren’t you the one who posts quite a bit in the censorship thread?  Seems like you want to censor any talk outside of orange man bad

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I keep asking what he has been convicted off when people call him a CRIMINAL.  We both understand what your trying to do, unfortunately for you it’s not working very well. 

You do realize there's a lot of criminals in the world that haven't been convicted of anything, right?  I'm assuming you think Hillary is a criminal.  What has she been convicted of?

• Plus1 3
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well aschkully you told me Trump was ignoring stuff and I asked what was he ignoring?  It’s a question to you so I know what you are speaking of.  Pretty basic stuff.  

Then I asked what that all had to do with Trump’s family?   That is a question towards you.  Unless you have a BigRedBuster info page, not quite sure what you suggest I look up to get an answer to something on what you are thinking.  Most likely asking you directly and getting comments from the source is the

best way to go.   

Yeah...pretty much just like other times when I've asked you to clarify or prove something.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Am I not allowed to post articles about Hunter Biden and active investigations?   Is the entire board only for Trump bashing?  

You surely can, but I can also post about the hypocrisy of your stance in defending Trump as not being convicted and Hunter as their being an investigation.

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Aren’t you the one who posts quite a bit in the censorship thread?  Seems like you want to censor any talk outside of orange man bad

You're confusing censorship with criticism. I'm not able to silence you which would be censorship. I am using my own speech to criticize your speech, which is the entire point of having free speech.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You do realize there's a lot of criminals in the world that haven't been convicted of anything, right?  I'm assuming you think Hillary is a criminal.  What has she been convicted of?

Maybe stop assuming so much.  I don’t think she is a criminal.  I think she is bad politician but that isn’t a criminal offense. 

criminal. 1) n. a popular term for anyone who has committed a crime, whether convicted of the offense or not. More properly it should apply only to those actually convicted of a crime. Repeat offenders are sometimes called habitual criminals.

because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, I always go by the proper use of criminal  

• Plus1 1