The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Maybe stop assuming so much.  I don’t think she is a criminal.  I think she is bad politician but that isn’t a criminal offense. 

criminal. 1) n. a popular term for anyone who has committed a crime, whether convicted of the offense or not. More properly it should apply only to those actually convicted of a crime. Repeat offenders are sometimes called habitual criminals.

because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, I always go by the proper use of criminal  

Good.  I'm sorry I assumed that.  I'm glad you realize she's not a criminal with her emails and BENGHAZI!!! or anything she and Bill did while in Arkansas. You're a rare Republican.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good.  I'm sorry I assumed that.  I'm glad you realize she's not a criminal with her emails and BENGHAZI!!! or anything she and Bill did while in Arkansas. You're a rare Republican.

I was in HS while he was Gov so count  me as uninformed on any of that. Until convicted, not a criminal in my book 

• Plus1 1

Barr's done enough damage to his reputation and to the country. If he withheld the Hunter Biden investigation until after the election, he did it to try to salvage some of his reputation after trump is kicked out of the White House.

Attorney General William Barr resigns

Attorney General William Barr on Monday said he would resign next week, ending a tenure in which the President Donald Trump loyalist carried the administration's "law and order" message but ultimately dealt the most credible blow to Trump's unfounded claims that the 2020 election was littered with fraud.

His departure was announced by the President on Twitter moments after counting in the Electoral College put President-elect Joe Biden over the 270 votes needed to formally secure the presidency.

Despite escalating tensions between the two men that had burst recently into public view, Trump framed Barr's departure as amicable.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Redux said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/barr-kept-biden-probes-from-public-to-avoid-election-politics-11607951984

No news site is reliable.  I don't care where stories break, only if they gain traction and sprout legs.

Some are definitely more reliable than others. WSJ reporting adds validity to the Daily Mail story.

It's interesting that Barr's DOJ managed to keep this under wraps, but I'm not really concerned unless Hunter Biden gets a government position. It's a scandal but just a shadow of the magnitude of the scandals under Trump.

• Plus1 2
46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Barr's done enough damage to his reputation and to the country. If he withheld the Hunter Biden investigation until after the election, he did it to try to salvage some of his reputation after trump is kicked out of the White House.

Unfortunately for Barr, it seems memories aren't so short...

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Must have missed that tweet.  Barr resigned and it was rumored to happen 10 days ago.  

i was working today.....i figured it would be like most of trumps people leaving office.   fired by tweet is the most common reason people leave this administration.

• Plus1 1
Just now, commando said:

i was working today.....i figured it would be like most of trumps people leaving office.   fired by tweet is the most common reason people leave this administration.

Why are you working anymore.  Didn’t you hear, Biden won the election.   Free stuff all around!!!

:D

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s gonna be like DisneyWorld. Which line do I get in first, free Biden phone, free college, free healthcare, free housing.  Thinking about getting the FastPass so I can get to the front on the line quicker and get through them all

kind of like trump promising us everything without having to pay hardly any taxes?

• Plus1 1