The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

People "like me" don't believe it because it's pure BS.

There is NO REASON why he can't show his tax returns no matter if they are in an audit or not.  That's simple.  

This is another example of you being a Trump supporter....not just someone who supports his agenda like you claim.

It’s not BS that he is currently under audit.  Your golden media, NYT reported on it in Oct

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

People "like me" don't believe it because it's pure BS.

There is NO REASON why he can't show his tax returns no matter if they are in an audit or not.  That's simple.  

This is another example of you being a Trump supporter....not just someone who supports his agenda like you claim.

Yes I am a Trump supporter.  Not a Trumper. I just don’t support his post election stuff.   

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I have a sneaking suspicion whatever "audit" trump is lying about will be magically over on January 21, 2021.

And when trump isn't "protected" by the office (which is bulls#!t), he'll suddenly have a lot of 'splaining to do about those taxes.  Billy Barr won't be there to turn the DOJ into trump's personal bank of lawyers, either. 

Same reason why you're hearing barely a peep out of the E. Jean Carroll camp right now. 

AGREED.  When the force of law is outside of your control, then it is more difficult to hide like he has behind Billy Barr's skirt (sorry to paint that picture in your mind).

We'll see how many long term "vacations" Trump takes overseas after Jan 20th. 

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

People use Trumper as a derogatory term to suggest one can’t think for themselves

But...yet you chirp every conspiracy theory he spews....other than that he won the election.

Pretty much a Trumper.

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Now ask if they would RECOMMEND releasing a tax return under audit.  Pretty sure that’s the case Trump makes but he can speak for himself. 

:laughpound

• Plus1 4

4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

super, you and TG. 

My question remains. Why does it matter? Do you agree or disagree that archy has been a worthwhile/civil frequent commenter or no?

He hasn't been interested in honest conversion for most of his time here. His style has a certain familiarity and Flair to it.

• Plus1 4