The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

Some comedian's joke tweet is TOTALLY the same thing as the multi-prong media effort on Hunter Biden.

Cool story.

Glad to hear that you and Billy are close buds...since you know it was a "joke tweet". He retweeted a tweet about a body double Flotus that has 14k likes and several thousand comments...but whatever floats your boat. :thumbs

• Fire 1

16 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Glad to hear that you and Billy are close buds...since you know it was a "joke tweet". He retweeted a tweet about a body double Flotus that has 14k likes and several thousand comments...but whatever floats your boat. :thumbs

It's a joke because she's never publicly kissed him or even touched him that much before. The joke and sarcasm are pretty obvious...

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

It's a joke because she's never publicly kissed him or even touched him that much before. The joke and sarcasm are pretty obvious...

No, the joke is you, and @knapplcshould have responded with "a fake Melania...how stupid are people?" Just like you do with questionable truths from the right. But, because this dumb sh*t comes from the left you respond with "hey, you never know...this substitute first lady stuff could be true/she actually kissed him and held his hand" :blink:

Its hilarious.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

No, the joke is you, and @knapplcshould have responded with "a fake Melania...how stupid are people?" Just like you do with questionable truths from the right. But, because this dumb sh*t comes from the left you respond with "hey, you never know...this substitute first lady stuff could be true/she actually kissed him and held his hand" :blink:

Its hilarious.

Uh... Neither one of us said that. It's a joke, it shouldn't need anyone to say "hey that's really her you dumb, dumbs!" It kind of ruins the whole point of, well, the joke... Just look at the comments on the original tweet. Apparently you're one of the few missing it.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Uh... Neither one of us said that. It's a joke, it shouldn't need anyone to say "hey that's really her you dumb, dumbs!" It kind of ruins the whole point of, well, the joke... Just look at the comments on the original tweet. Apparently you're one of the few missing it.

Eichner's tweet was tongue in cheek. The original tweet and responses were/are not. I call out stupid conspiracy crap when I see it, regardless of genesis.

But you may be right on one thing. Perhaps I dont get all the nuances of liberal humor, I am new to it remember.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Eichner's tweet was tongue in cheek. The original tweet and responses were/are not. I call out stupid conspiracy crap when I see it, regardless of genesis.

But you may be right on one thing. Perhaps I dont get all the nuances of liberal humor, I am new to it remember.

Uh. It's a joke. It's not liberal.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

:facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

You're trying to compare a joke tweet, which may have flown over a few morons heads when it was retweeted by someone most people don't even know; to an organized presidential campaign, a large media outlet, and a huge portion of a political base pushing a pile of bulls#!t deeper than the Marianas Trench. They're not the same, but glad you know it's a joke.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

:facepalm::facepalm:

You're trying to compare a joke tweet, which may have flown over a few morons heads when it was retweeted by someone most people don't even know; to an organized presidential campaign, a large media outlet, and a huge portion of a political base pushing a pile of bulls#!t deeper than the Marianas Trench. They're not the same, but glad you know it's a joke.

Don't tell me what I am trying to do. Thanks. I pointed out that there is stupid s#!t generated from the left as well as the right. Some folks are too obstinate and obtuse to admit it  I didn't say they were the same or equal. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Don't tell me what I am trying to do. Thanks. I pointed out that there is stupid s#!t generated from the left as well as the right. Some folks are too obstinate and obtuse to admit it  I didn't say they were the same or equal. 

That's like telling me water is wet. There are dumb people everywhere. I guess it's nice to have a reminder, but just because everyone doesn't need one doesn't mean we support stupid.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Its hilarious.

I'll pre-emptively blame any Trump loss on Slovenian dis-information.  

For the remaining 0.1% of the original deniers, what is your version of the real events?

The Russians planted the laptop at a computer store?

There is no laptop, just the Russians convinced Julliani there was?

There is a laptop and the Russians planted fake emails.

the Ruskies made Hunter Biden with a crack-pipe by photoshopping Negan from The Walking Dead?

I'm pretty sure that most of you say "Not True" when you mean 'Doesn't matter if it's true'

• Thanks 1