The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

24 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I haven't seen anything on that.  All the reports say the computer repair guy turned over the laptop after making copies for himself.  None of them, not even the fiercest liberal barkers, have said that the FBI is not in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop.

Fox News says the FBI has had the laptop since 2019. 

If they thought there was something there, they would have done something about it right now. trump's DNI would absolutely have prosecuted a member of the Biden family.

That tells you everything you need to know about the laptop.

rawImage.jpg

• Plus1 4

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Fox News says the FBI has had the laptop since 2019. 

If they thought there was something there, they would have done something about it right now. trump's DNI would absolutely have prosecuted a member of the Biden family.

That tells you everything you need to know about the laptop.

rawImage.jpg

Just like they would have taken a strong stand against Hilary's private server and Obama's unmasking and IRS corruption etc etc  :sarcasm

Just now, Mike Mcdee said:

So the FBI does have the laptop. Got it. I thought it was the other way around. 

Well... here's the deal. We don't know if the computer seized by the FBI is actually Biden's. That's what the computer repair guy said, but the FBI isn't saying. 

Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

Just like they would have taken a strong stand against Hilary's private server and Obama's unmasking and IRS corruption etc etc  :sarcasm

Right, because none of those were scandals, just right-wing propaganda.

Glad you're catching on. 

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I haven't seen anything on that.  All the reports say the computer repair guy turned over the laptop after making copies for himself.  None of them, not even the fiercest liberal barkers, have said that the FBI is not in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop.

sometimes people don't take the artificial bait thrown at them

13 hours ago, knapplc said:

Well... here's the deal. We don't know if the computer seized by the FBI is actually Biden's. That's what the computer repair guy said, but the FBI isn't saying. 

Right, because none of those were scandals, just right-wing propaganda.

Glad you're catching on. 

We pretty much know from the Biden's non-denial and related attempts to split hairs, 'Biden never held stock in this operation.'

11 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don't really care if Malia did coke off of Hunter's nipples (assuming she was at least 18). She isn't running for president and neither is he.

I don't think anyone minds that Biden Jr is a party person.  The salacious parts of the story are included so regular people will pay attention.  

And yes I can believe they would use Hunter's nipples. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We pretty much know from the Biden's non-denial and related attempts to split hairs, 'Biden never held stock in this operation.'

I've never denied it. Does that mean it's my laptop?

trump's never provided his taxes. Does that mean he's wattle-deep in tax fraud?

See how that's not a good way to determine anything?

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, knapplc said:

I've never denied it. Does that mean it's my laptop?

Did the uncensored media say it was yours?  Are you trying to be funny?

The senile candidate told a ridiculous lie that he never discussed business with his son.    That's not even believable if it came from the mayor Kearney.  It ranks right near Hilary's ghostwriter telling people "we were broke" leaving the white house, in that political junkies can't stay away from it. 

A good defense would be that it's not technically a lie if no one could ever believe it.