The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

THat is the worst example of yesbutism I've heard since the last misdirection play.  The proof that Hunter Biden was running an operation to collect foreign money does not depend on a 64 page document that no one read.  It comes from his laptop and a first hand witness, along with the general common knowledge around Washington DC of how the Bidens do business. 

You know, for a savvy operator Joe, you sure are quick to believe the word of a bunch of shady operatives.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

THat is the worst example of yesbutism I've heard since the last misdirection play.  The proof that Hunter Biden was running an operation to collect foreign money does not depend on a 64 page document that no one read.  It comes from his laptop and a first hand witness, along with the general common knowledge around Washington DC of how the Bidens do business. 

I told you before, it's not believable unless you can work in something about the lizardmen being the masterminds of the operation.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, commando said:

oh oh...the documents were found and they contain nothing.....time to back peddle

What did Hunter Biden do to these people? He's not even running for office haha. How many dead, how many out of work, how many needing money for their families, how many kids out of school - and they've decided to dedicate hours upon hours to a dude not running for office, nor will serve any role in gov't moving forward. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

The fun part of the story is normally the quid pro quo, so what if the politician took the money, no harm no foul.  Here that part is already known because Biden bragged about it in self-praise,  and I said fire the prosecutor or your not gettin the 6 billion. While Biden denied it, we now know that the UKR prosecutor was investigating his son's employer.  It's good old fashioned graft. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

HUNTER BIDEN IS NOT A POLITICIAN.

Has there been a worse attempt at political sabotage than this, ever?

:lol:

Worse than a Democrat son leaving a laptop full of clues with an unknown small business owner?

I guess it was the Watergate lookout man who missed the oncoming police cars because he was watching tv.

• Plus1 1

43 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Worse than a Democrat son leaving a laptop full of clues with an unknown small business owner?

Worse than when Dumbledore was slandering the Ministry of Magic?

Fictional universes are fun. But I'm very disappointed in the lack of lizardmen.

• Plus1 2

hunter biden left an old laptop hiding behind my couch.  how many of you have found an old hunter biden laptop hidden somewhere in your house?

thanks to the top secret info i now know the secret lizard people handshake,  the secret of where john jr; is hiding out,  and the pass word to space mountain.

• Plus1 2