The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

11 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I heard trump was going to soon reveal his taxes as soon as that tax audit is completed :smokin

NYT confirmed his taxes are still actually under audit.  

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

NDJ still checks in occasionally, but since the new guy took over in P&R he's left this section alone.

Totally coincidental. Totally random. 

Totally dude.  Fifth time now.  Keep the streak alive knapper.  

• Plus1 1

Just now, GSG said:

I don't know what this is, but the results when I searched for it were very odd. They included Furries and a woman and her child carving a pumpkin 

Pretty sure I know what it means, and pretty sure that the very conversation on this page makes it not true. As does numerous other conversations on the topic. 

But I'll hold out for an honest answer from @DevoHusker before saying anything definitive.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Pretty sure I know what it means, and pretty sure that the very conversation on this page makes it not true. As does numerous other conversations on the topic. 

But I'll hold out for an honest answer from @DevoHusker before saying anything definitive.

Does it really matter? I thought the discussions with @Archy1221 have been civil and informational. Not so much with some of the others you have mentioned. I honestly believe that you are the only person who cares, and even if you aren't, what does it matter.

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Does it really matter? I thought the discussions with @Archy1221 have been civil and informational. Not so much with some of the others you have mentioned. I honestly believe that you are the only person who cares, and even if you aren't, what does it matter.

If you think I'm the only person who's noticed this, you aren't even paying attention to this very page

Just now, knapplc said:

If you think I'm the only person who's noticed this, you aren't even paying attention to this very page

super, you and TG. 

My question remains. Why does it matter? Do you agree or disagree that archy has been a worthwhile/civil frequent commenter or no?