The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

3 minutes ago, commando said:

he doesn't hate america....he only hates democrats, liberals, republicans who don't like trump.   or generally.....   anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with trump.   lock them all up!   if a trump supporter says boo against trump they are no longer welcome in the trumplican party.    they are excommunicated from the cult.and should be arrested.  trumps fascists america is joes america.

No.  I have it on good authority that @Notre Dame Joe actually is conspiring against America with a slew of lizard people.  He has yet to deny this, so it must be true.

I just want to mention it one last time, because I'm tired of being stupid :lol:

• Haha 1

This is a GOPer that needs to be defeated.   I heard on the radio this morning but can't find it in print, where Devin Nunes noted that Biden, if elected, may not become president or will have to resign shortly after becoming president. That Harris will push him to resign after all of the facts come out on Biden. 

Well Devin, put your cards on the table. Or did they get lost like the Cuker Tarlson files??   :lame

All of the bluffing going on in order to get trump elected:

1.  Biden scandal 1

2. Biden scandal 2

3. Biden's health

4. Covid on retreat

5. Vaccine is just seconds, minutes, hours, days away

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/28/devin-nunes-california-congress-election

In a district that, until recently, was considered one of the few remaining safe Republican seats in California, Arballo is polling about five points behind Nunes but is rapidly closing in, according to a recent internal Democratic party poll. The Democrat has also managed to pull in a sizable fundraising haul, largely from small donations including hundreds of thousands of dollars raised in response to Nunes’s constant lawsuits. (Nunes still enjoys a huge fundraising advantage, though).

Arballo’s coalition is built on two pillars: the changing demographics of the area, which is now almost 50% Latino, and disaffection with Nunes. As Nunes has focused his energies largely on Washington’s toxic political culture and made himself less visible in his district, that disaffection has only grown.

“He’s forgotten about his constituents. That’s the bottom line,” Arballo said in an interview with the Guardian. “Instead of holding himself accountable and reassuring people they’re going to be protected, instead of pushing for stimulus money and PPE in response to the coronavirus, he’s on Fox News talking about Hillary Clinton. He’s in a different world. He has no plans for the future. He believes he’s entitled to this seat and takes every voter for granted.”

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is the same nonsense trumpists pulled in 2016. "Hillary's government will be all about pay-to-play." Because this would be scandalous. SCANDALOUS!

Meanwhile, foreign heads of state are almost required to stay in trump hotels to curry favor with the cheeto. trump demands favors of governors in exchange for aid. trump gets Ivanka Chinese patents while negotiating trade deals. 

And not one peep out of your kind.

This is why no one takes you seriously. 

duh, Biden is diet-Hilary.

Foreign heads of state, pretty broad actually for a man who cites no example.  But I'll grant you that they feel the need the stay in a Trump Hotel because it would be an insult not to in their 3rd world holes.  

All those hotel bills don't add up to more than a couple months pay from the Chinese government.  

email published in the New York Post is a reference to holding 10 percent for Joe Biden.

It was in this email that a Chinese businessman with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party offered Hunter Biden $3 million a year for “introductions alone.”

3 hours ago, commando said:

the republicans keep running with the same scam.....we stole someones e-mails and .....this is where we should stop and go....wait a minute...you stole someones emails?

Just like you did with stolen and misleading tax returns.  Hint: tax returns don't get bounced around the world and copied onto some foreign email server. 

46 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Wisconsin derserves it, imo.

How many more covid cases before Wiscy has to cancel the election ;)

• Fire 1
13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Foreign heads of state, pretty broad actually for a man who cites no example.  But I'll grant you that they feel the need the stay in a Trump Hotel because it would be an insult not to in their 3rd world holes.  

https://time.com/donald-trumps-suite-of-power/

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/trump-foreign-leaders-pay-hotel-loser-economic-new-york-times-interview-868b6f320272/

15 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

All those hotel bills don't add up to more than a couple months pay from the Chinese government.  

Your story is fake.

How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge

One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator. The intelligence firm that Aspen lists as his previous employer said that no one by that name had ever worked for the company and that no one by that name lives in Switzerland, according to public records and social media searches.

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Just like you did with stolen and misleading tax returns.  Hint: tax returns don't get bounced around the world and copied onto some foreign email server. 

you give me too much credit.   it wasn't me who provided trumps taxes.  i believe it was the supreme court that ordered trump to release his taxes

• Plus1 1
52 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

So... does this count as a deepfake?

Not surprised the right-wing bulls#!t artists bungled this one, but they technically used a fake persona with computer-generated profile photo.

THat is the worst example of yesbutism I've heard since the last misdirection play.  The proof that Hunter Biden was running an operation to collect foreign money does not depend on a 64 page document that no one read.  It comes from his laptop and a first hand witness, along with the general common knowledge around Washington DC of how the Bidens do business. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

THat is the worst example of yesbutism I've heard since the last misdirection play.  The proof that Hunter Biden was running an operation to collect foreign money does not depend on a 64 page document that no one read.  It comes from his laptop and a first hand witness, along with the general common knowledge around Washington DC of how the Bidens do business. 

got to hand it to you....you sure do lap up the BS that trump serves you.

• Plus1 4
6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Of course it doesn’t depend on a document that someone could actually put their hands on, because that level of proof doesn’t exist. So instead you rely on a first hand witness who is a known Trump supporter and who has zero credibility and conveniently no proof whatsoever. And you put faith in “common knowledge” around the beltway which is of course is only “common knowledge” for those opposed to Biden and the dems. Yet you choose to overlook that supposedly a Trump controlled FBI and justice department allegedly inspected the laptop in question and nada. The ridiculousness of your claimed smoking gun(s) would be hilarious if you realized how stupid it all is. And the kicker is, nobody except desperate trumpers gives a flying f#&%.

tenor.gif?itemid=4832414

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1