The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That isn't the full clip. This is before Borat interrupted the interview (the 1st time). But he (merely) looked like a dumbass in the part before.

And he may have been tucking his shirt in (why lay down though?) but it's hard to believe he didn't assume he was about to get laid.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Or...why it's a scandal for Bidens but not Trump.

Actually the fact Trump didn't disclose the bank account makes this an actual potential scandal.

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

That isn't the full clip. This is before Borat interrupted the interview (the 1st time). But he (merely) looked like a dumbass in the part before.

And he may have been tucking his shirt in (why lay down though?) but it's hard to believe he didn't assume he was about to get laid.

What are they doing in the bedroom and what was she doing with his clothes?

I watched the clip with Rudy from the point they go into the bedroom until Borat runs in.

What I didn't see was the interview prior to that where she introduced herself. Borat yells "she's 15" or something like that, but did she identify herself to Rudy as someone underage prior to the interview?  Because if not, the actress is in her 20s and doesn't look like a teenager in that outfit.

Not sure what to make of this so far. Maybe I'll have to watch the movie. Ugh.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I watched the clip with Rudy from the point they go into the bedroom until Borat runs in.

What I didn't see was the interview prior to that where she introduced herself. Borat yells "she's 15" or something like that, but did she identify herself to Rudy as someone underage prior to the interview?  Because if not, the actress is in her 20s and doesn't look like a teenager in that outfit.

Not sure what to make of this so far. Maybe I'll have to watch the movie. Ugh.

Ya I didn't remember her saying she's 15 to him or any of that. Even if she was 15 he didn't do anything illegal. He's just less creepy if he thinks she's an adult.

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What are they doing in the bedroom and what was she doing with his clothes?

He helped her take her mic off so she helped him take his mic off.

What a web of deceit  -  good article wt the first portion copied below.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/inside-campaign-pizzagate-hunter-biden-n1244331

Some of the same people who pushed a false conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton that first emerged in 2016 are now targeting Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son, with similar falsehoods. Their online posts are garnering astronomical numbers of shares on social media.

The fantastical rumors, which NBC News is declining to repeat verbatim, echo specific plot points central to "pizzagate," a viral disinformation campaign that predates QAnon but also falsely alleges a vast conspiracy of child abuse.

There is an important difference, however. The pizzagate-style rumors in 2016 were largely confined to far-right message boards like 4chan and parts of Reddit. But the Hunter Biden iteration of the same conspiracy theory took off last weekend with the help of speculation from conservative TV hosts and members of Congress. Their theorizing can be traced back to a new website that has been promoted by President Donald Trump and his surrogates.

The path of the conspiracy theory highlights how once-obscure and fringe claims are now able to reach mainstream conservative media and even elected officials in the run-up to the 2020 election.

The disinformation campaign appears to have been successful in its goal of generating a smear against the former vice president's son. According to Google Trends, "human trafficking" is now the third-most common related search term for "Hunter Biden" in the last year, after "laptop" and "New York Post," which point to search interest around the unconfirmed allegations that a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden contained evidence of crimes.

This appears to be Trump's new media favorite

https://www.revolver.news/

image.png.ca235122204e6ef910d5ef6c65010a34.png

On 10/21/2020 at 10:41 AM, Danny Bateman said:

Rudy's in the news guys :hmmph

On 10/21/2020 at 11:04 AM, commando said:

considering rudy filed a police report about this it will be tough to say it didn't happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

On 10/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, DevoHusker said:

I mean, c'mon...the title is "Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan:facepalm: :lol:

On 10/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, knapplc said:

If Rudy hadn't filed the police report I'm guessing he could have spun this as he knew it was Borat and he was playing along. 

It's just self-inflicted wound after self-inflicted wound with these idiots. 

I was bored at work today so reviewed the new Borat movie, skipping forward to the part with Rudy. I’m gonna call bullsh#t on his “removing his mic” story. Number one, he should’ve known something was way off with the “interview” but instead he put up with it, stringing it along because she was being all flirty. Then when the interview was over, she asks him to come in the bedroom (it was a hotel suite with separate bedroom) to have a drink. He followed her into the other room like a little puppy. Then it’s a little unclear what is going on but he is sitting on the edge of the bed, he reaches up and places his hand on her waist, then lays back on the bed and puts his hand down his pants. If Borat hadn’t burst in right then making a scene..... Long story short, he thought he was going to get lucky.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I was bored at work today so reviewed the new Borat movie, skipping forward to the part with Rudy. I’m gonna call bullsh#t on his “removing his mic” story. Number one, he should’ve known something was way off with the “interview” but instead he put up with it, stringing it along because she was being all flirty. Then when the interview was over, she asks him to come in the bedroom (it was a hotel suite with separate bedroom) to have a drink. He followed her into the other room like a little puppy. Then it’s a little unclear what is going on but he is sitting on the edge of the bed, he reaches up and places his hand on her waist, then lays back on the bed and puts his hand down his pants. If Borat hadn’t burst in right then making a scene..... Long story short, he thought he was going to get lucky.

It's worth watching the Pence scene too, just due to the fact he is talking about Covid at the beginning, when there were 15 cases.

• Plus1 1