The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.”

Appearing on AM1100 The Flag, a North Dakota radio show, the former New York City mayor grumbled about social media companies initially restricting access to the Post stories, saying it “reminds me of the communist and the Nazis.” From there, he said the story should be spread regardless of its accuracy. “They’ve set up an Iron Curtain so you can’t get out the New York Post story which I happened to know is 100 percent accurate,” Giuliani declared. “But even if it isn’t accurate, the American people are entitled to know it.”

Giuliani recently acknowledged that he specifically peddled the salacious Hunter Biden laptop story to the New York Post because they wouldn’t “spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out.” Other news outlets have reportedly passed on reporting on the laptop material for fear that it can’t be verified and may be part of a targeted disinformation effort.

Welcome to what is so wrong with politics.  Rudy basically admits he put it in the Post because they wouldn't verify anything.

• Plus1 2

15 hours ago, knapplc said:

I must have missed all the posts from you questioning "what the crime was" regarding the avalanche of evidence of trump's misdeeds. 

You sure did, I told you there was no there there like 50 times. 

Speaking of which, did you [people] learn nothing from the last time you tried to blame the Russians and wound up with Russian Omelette on your faces?

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You sure did, I told you there was no there there like 50 times. 

Speaking of which, did you [people] learn nothing from the last time you tried to blame the Russians and wound up with Russian Omelette on your faces?

And then trump got impeached. So maybe you need to pay better attention to your guy's criming and not just swallow his bait.

• Plus1 3

The more Trump and Rudy open their mouths, the more it's deflection of exactly what Trump and family are guilty of. 

Rudy crawled out from under his rock just long enough to try and give falsehoods. 

Put an article in a paper that is nothing short of a tabloid of false reporting, then bring it up so Trump can say "THEY say....."

Less than 2 weeks away from the election and Trump is in full panic mode, he isn't running for re-election, this is to stay out of jail and not have the debt collectors kicking in the door. 

• Plus1 3

14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's the shape a crane's neck makes when it's eating.

OIP.y5nPmF27Bns5_lIt4_LhfwHaGt?pid=Api&r

Or when we go to the beach, I ask my grand kids if they want to play beach "Ring around "Your Krane"

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4722izg9pnug36ugi1xl

Ok that technically isn't Crane   

This is what happens when "YourKrane" is over loaded

source.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2