Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

He’s using statistics to put out a false narrative.   Call it a lie or don’t, but surprised your defending it.   Trump did it also when touting the Q3 2020 “growth”

I'm not defending it and my post above it indicates that I'm not as impressed with the statistics as people are trying to make them out to be.

But, technically, it isn't a lie.  

That said, the statistics are a good thing.  Both During Trump and Biden.  In fact, it goes all the way back to 2010 of us having a good to very good economy.  But, both parties want to take credit during their President's administration while poo pooing it during the other party's.  In reality, the President has very little to do with any of it.

I'm still trying to figure out what is a lie in the tweet.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Nailed it.

The funniest part about all this is that the economic boom is causing inflation. People are working, the demand for goods - especially cars - is insane. Inflation, entirely out of the Presidents control, is going to cause them to get pummeled in the midterms. Inflation may get worse ad the pandemic moves more in the rear view mirror, despite attempts by the Fed. They may have to induce a recession next year of the economy keeps booming like this. 

The unique situation with the Pandemic presented a lose-lose for Biden. Either the country economically recovers so fast it causes a spike in inflation OR the recovery isn't fast, there is less inflation, and the electorate punishes him for that.