Biden's America

54 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I swear we were told on here that Democrats don’t question if elections are legitimate:dunno

if biden uses the eastman memo and rallies thousands to DC to stop the certification of an election like someone else infamously did...i will condemn him also.   i won't be like some who poo poo the last attempt to overthrow an election.

• Plus1 3

On 1/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, funhusker said:

I will 100%, without a doubt, vote for Biden over Trump in 2024.

I would also, without a doubt, vote for many others over Biden in 2024.

I don't think many Americans would disagree.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:40 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I'm there with you.

Me too. I think there are probably about 350,000,000 better choices than Biden or Harris but Trump isn’t one of them. Trump could be running against the devil incarnate and I’d cast my vote for satan. Hopefully some new options emerge.

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, commando said:

if biden uses the eastman memo and rallies thousands to DC to stop the certification of an election like someone else infamously did...i will condemn him also.   i won't be like some who poo poo the last attempt to overthrow an election.

But  its in vogue to question elections before they happen though now?   Cool cool 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Might want to see the quote in context

You think that actually helps his cause:laughpound  

did you read the paragraph under the first highlighted section or just post a tweet cause Aaron tried to gaslight you?  

Just now, commando said:

did you read his response in context?    or just going off what you want to believe?   

Ya it’s actually on video:dunno

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

did you read the paragraph under the first highlighted section or just post a tweet cause Aaron tried to gaslight you?  

so you hear it the way you want to.  got it.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, commando said:

so you hear it the way you want to.  got it.

I hear him saying the election very well could be illegitimate if the government election takeover bill isn’t passed.   Your leader is already questioning an election in which the Dems are going to get curb stomped.  The whole sowing the seeds of doubt thing you all railed on Trump for.   It was dumb when he did it and dumb now that Biden is doing it.  Though you look past one of them doing it.   Nice! 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

He was specifically asked about what if Trump's attempts after the 2020 election were successful and they canceled millions of votes.  

But...hey...you can read what you want into it.

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He was specifically asked about what if Trump's attempts after the 2020 election were successful and they canceled millions of votes.  

But...hey...you can read what you want into it.

Respectfully, you are wrong.  The question was not about Trump.  Here is the official WH transcript for your reading pleasure.  Why do you go out of your way so much to defend Biden doing the same thing you hated Trump for?  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/01/19/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-conference-6/

Q    Thank you, sir.  I just wanted to clarify: A moment ago, you were asked whether or not you believed that we would have free and fair elections in 2022 if some of these state legislatures reformed their voting protocols.  You said that it depends.  Do you — do you think that they would in any way be illegitimate?

THE PRESIDENT:  Oh, yeah, I think it easily could be — be illegitimate. 

Imagine — imagine if, in fact, Trump has succeeded in convincing Pence to not count the votes. 

Q    Well, I — 

THE PRESIDENT:  Imagine if —

Go on.

Q    In regard to 2022, sir — the midterm elections.

THE PRESIDENT:  Oh, 2022.  I mean, imagine if those attempts to say that the count was not legit.  “You have to recount it and we’re not going to count — we’re going to discard the following votes.”

I mean, sure, but — I’m not going to say it’s going to be legit.  It’s — the increase and the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these — these reforms passed.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1