Biden's America

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m failing to see what’s funny about this.  

Me either. Read the whole oped. Can't really argue with any of it.  Have to respect what he's doing with his addiction, and the ownership who took for over it.

15 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

If I were a Republican and after I took a look at my own party I then sat around trolling Biden.  It's kind of a sad thought.

You have a choice of standing up for what you truly believe, or looking for somebody weaker to mock. 

One is much easier.

Or maybe you merely pretend to have a higher standard for Republicans, when in truth you're just in it for the mocking, making you no different at all.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Whoops. I just read the article. Archy has a point.

Hunter Biden did not get himself in the spotlight for his drug addiction; the investigations and concerns all revolve around the money and influence he managed to wield as the son of the then Vice-President in problematic foreign interests rife with corruption. His addictions and indiscretions definitely helped paint the portrait of a guy who shouldn't have been where he was, but by themselves wouldn't account for the witch hunt Hunter is trying to play off with this editorial.

An apology for letting his incredibly compromised condition lead to really bad decisions that hurt his father would have gone a long way.

As a guy who just made a joke about Don Jr's apparent cocaine problem, I'm not gonna throw that stone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Whoops. I just read the article. Archy has a point.

Hunter Biden did not get himself in the spotlight for his drug addiction; the investigations and concerns all revolve around the money and influence he managed to wield as the son of the then Vice-President in problematic foreign interests rife with corruption. His addictions and indiscretions definitely helped paint the portrait of a guy who shouldn't have been where he was, but by themselves wouldn't account for the witch hunt Hunter is trying to play off with this editorial.

An apology for letting his incredibly compromised condition lead to really bad decisions that hurt his father would have gone a long way.

As a guy who just made a joke about Don Jr's apparent cocaine problem, I'm not gonna throw that stone. 

I read it more of a stop attacking me and showing nude photos of me because I'm an addict. He doesn't mention the Burisma stuff, which to me means he thinks it's fair game. The addiction part is below the belt and pretty s#!tty.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1