Biden's America

56 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Wait...shoplifting is down 7% since 2019 in most major cities?  Waiting for the Fox News retraction

Even worse, San Francisco itself has specifically targeted organized shoplifting rings and car break-in operations, resulting in a sharp drop in both crimes this past quarter. 

Violent crime was already way down compared to previous decades. 

And we have the best unemployment numbers in 50 years. 

If only Hunter Biden wasn't such a one-man f#&%-up, our great nation could appreciate its good fortune. 

• TBH 1

36 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

For the guy who lectures us about the threats to the Republic we shouldn't take seriously, you seem highly vested in titillating scandals that threaten no one. 

I’m just an average everyday Joe who agrees with our awesome President about people paying their “fair share”.   Let’s get those evil business people to quit cheating on their taxes, amirite!!

You have a very strange take on the word lecture though:thumbs

• TBH 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Okay, I'll find another word for it. 

You know, this kinds stuff:

Us: Donald Trump is vowing to behave more like a dictator if elected, his supporters are taking direct action to make this possible, he's leading in the polls and already willing to reject the constitutional election process if he doesn't like the result. 

You: Ridiculous. The things you guys choose to worry about. Sheesh. Holy s#!t! Look over there! It's Hunter Biden!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2
46 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Okay, I'll find another word for it. 

You know, this kinds stuff:

Us: Donald Trump is vowing to behave more like a dictator if elected, his supporters are taking direct action to make this possible, he's leading in the polls and already willing to reject the constitutional election process if he doesn't like the result. 

You: Ridiculous. The things you guys choose to worry about. Sheesh. Holy s#!t! Look over there! It's Hunter Biden!

That’s better:clap

You all freak about about dictatorship.  I get everyone calmed down.  And then point out a few things very few here refuse to acknowledge.   Have to admit, good summary by you. 

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

You know this is because they had to lock everything up...right?

Surely you can post the data then from the time when half the $94.5 billion in missing merchandise was due to shoplifting to the time everything was locked up causing that number to drop to 5%....right?

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Even worse, San Francisco itself has specifically targeted organized shoplifting rings and car break-in operations, resulting in a sharp drop in both crimes this past quarter. 

Violent crime was already way down compared to previous decades. 

And we have the best unemployment numbers in 50 years. 

If only Hunter Biden wasn't such a one-man f#&%-up, our great nation could appreciate its good fortune. 

Shoot unemployment is about to become a record low, if it hasn't already hit that.  It is amazing.  

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Surely you can post the data then from the time when half the $94.5 billion in missing merchandise was due to shoplifting to the time everything was locked up causing that number to drop to 5%....right?

You know the article isn’t saying only 5% was due to theft!  Right? 

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You know the article isn’t saying only 5% was due to theft!  Right? 

Ok I'll rephrase that!

"Surely you can post the data then from the time when half the $94.5 billion in missing merchandise was due to organized theft to the time everything was locked up causing that number to drop to 5%....right?" 

Just now, Scarlet said:

Ok I'll rephrase that!

"Surely you can post the data then from the time when half the $94.5 billion in missing merchandise was due to organized theft to the time everything was locked up causing that number to drop to 5%....right?" 

I can't imagine that shoplifting is greater or worse than it ever has been.

I would imagine that no one could prove that it is worse now than it was in the past.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m just an average everyday Joe who agrees with our awesome President about people paying their “fair share”.   Let’s get those evil business people to quit cheating on their taxes, amirite!!

I’m a business owner that doesn’t like paying taxes. But, I firmly believe everyone should be paying what they owe no matter if they are rich or poor. 

Do you disagree with that? 

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m a business owner that doesn’t like paying taxes. But, I firmly believe everyone should be paying what they owe no matter if they are rich or poor. 

Do you disagree with that? 

I don’t disagree.  People should pay what the tax laws say they should 

• Plus1 2