Biden's America

Not a good look for Biden.    It seems to me we have another President Wilson on our hands - whereby Wilson's wife and doctor kept his condition unknown to the public for I believe a year or so.  Wilson's wife was the de facto President during that period.  A century ago that was easy to do - no radio, TV, or internet - just a Complient newspaper media.  Is this happening with the Dem establishment along with Biden's family??   I typically discount GOP hit jobs on Biden's speaking issues but the below is a report from Biden's own justice dept - throws into question his qualifications to continually lead this country.  If he gets reelected, I smell Amendment 25 being brought up.    

I wish the Dems would get their act together.  I understand the Kentucky governor and Michigan's governor are favored by many in the party but few are willing to have that honest discussion about Uncle Joe. 

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/elderly-man-with-a-poor-memory-devastating-doj-report-says-biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-and-when-his-son-died/

Elderly Man with a Poor Memory’: Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

President Joe Biden will not be charged over his retention of government documents, Special Counsel Robert Hur announced on Thursday. In doing so, Hur stated that if Biden were charged, the president could present to a jury “as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Hur as Special Counsel last year after lawyers for Biden informed the government that the president was in possession of classified documents from his days as a senator and vice president. Hur concluded that Biden “willfully retained” the classified material.

Hur’s report describes Biden’s memory in damning terms, at one point stating that it “appeared to have significant limitations.” The report recounts a recorded 2017 conversation with Mark Zwonitzer – who helped Biden write two memoirs – in unflattering terms:

Mr. Biden’s recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he “had a real difference” of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

H

ur’s report stated that due to the aforementioned limitations, a jury would likely see Biden as a sympathetic figure if he were criminally charged:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him by then a former president well into his eighties of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

So what the h$# is going on here.  Biden's own justice dept making those statements while he is coherent in that interview.  Maybe Trump has his own 'deep state' plants as well in the justice dept:o??

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So what the h$# is going on here.  Biden's own justice dept making those statements while he is coherent in that interview.  Maybe Trump has his own 'deep state' plants as well in the justice dept:o??

Hur was appointed by Trump as US Attorney for the Maryland District.  

• Plus1 2

:snacks:

welp, the world finally knows what us normies have known for years now.   Biden is a mush brain and he willfully and illegally kept classified documents.   

Unfortunately Trump probably just got a get out of free jail card like The a big Guy just got for his case.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I hope I’m not dumb enough when I’m 70 to think 70+ year olds should be president. 

Right?

Anyone that thinks these guys have all their mental capabilities is crazy.  

Not remembering your son died, that is sad, I feel bad for him if that is the case.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Right?

Not remembering your son died, that is sad, I feel bad for him if that is the case.  

My mom is going through it and it’s not fun to watch.   I also wouldn’t want her as a President nor should Joe be.   Now everyone has to finally admit.   Even the tried and true holdouts 

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 2

Merrick Garlands guy here…

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/special-counsel-robert-hur-issues-report-on-bidens-mishandling-of-classified-documents/

WASHINGTON — President Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials,” special counsel Robert Hur found in a bombshell report released Thursday — though Hur recommended against criminal charges, in part because a jury might view Biden as an “elderly man with a poor memory.”

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

:snacks:

welp, the world finally knows what us normies have known for years now.   Biden is a mush brain and he willfully and illegally kept classified documents.   

Unfortunately Trump probably just got a get out of free jail card like The a big Guy just got for his case.  

So, my option is to vote for a mush brain that defends America and upholds the constitution…or a mush brain that does not and only cares about enriching himself and loving all the dictators around the world. 

Not a great choice….but it is a clear choice. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Right?

He remembered, just not the year…

• Plus1 1