Biden's America

22 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

UHM, IT IS ON A TABLE SAW, IT IS ALL OVER THE FLOOR - if it looks like, tastes likes, act like saw dust it is saw dust.   But wait - there are 3 lines.  I guess he was snorting saw dust.  All of my younger years in home building, if I only knew I could get high on saw dust.. oh what a shame for such wasted years!!!

And to tell you how much of a creep Hannity is - he brags about being the poor construction worker who worked so hard that he is where he is today - starting from his days in construction.  He knows better and his lies and gaslighting only proves him to be a lying cult member all the more. 

The funny thing is, let's hypothetically assume that this is primo-grade-A-Columbian cocaine.

In what world does this matter to the current President? 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The funny thing is, let's hypothetically assume that this is primo-grade-A-Columbian cocaine.

In MAGAland this would be definitive proof that Hunter funneled Burisma funds directly to the Big Guy. Duh.

• TBH 1
17 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It is the Butterfly Affect -  if a butterfly in Tulsa flaps its wings, will it eventually cause a windstorm in Africa.   They hope the ripple affects add up to a gotcha moment for Biden senior. 

• TBH 2

Still waiting for the MAGA retractions and apologies to begin.  I'm mean it's the least they could do for repeatedly carrying the water of an adversary that wants to see the dissolution of our society.

But no.  Like the post of Gym above they just contort themselves in knots doubling down on their mendacity.  It would be comical if it wasn't a serious national security threat.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
18 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Still waiting for the MAGA retractions and apologies to begin.  I'm mean it's the least they could do for repeatedly carrying the water of an adversary that wants to see the dissolution of our society.

But no.  Like the post of Gym above they just contort themselves in knots doubling down on their mendacity.  It would be comical if it wasn't a serious national security threat.

It absolutely blows my mind that the Republican Party has been bought and paid for by Putin. And, they are the ones that always accused democrats of being communists. 

We know now, Republican politicians have been compromised by Russian money. They refuse to criticize anything Putin does. They actively are trying to destroy NATO. They are helping Putin win in Ukraine. Trump has a secret meeting with Putin and comes out taking his side over every US intelligence organization we have. American spy deaths spike in 2021 under his administration. 

My God…how much more evidence do we need against these people?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It absolutely blows my mind that the Republican Party has been bought and paid for by Putin. And, they are the ones that always accused democrats of being communists. 

We know now, Republican politicians have been compromised by Russian money. They refuse to criticize anything Putin does. They actively are trying to destroy NATO. They are helping Putin win in Ukraine. Trump has a secret meeting with Putin and comes out taking his side over every US intelligence organization we have. American spy deaths spike in 2021 under his administration. 

My God…how much more evidence do we need against these people?

But this yokel is complaining about the Democrats playing the Russia card, otherwise known as facts.  I guess there's not going to be a retraction.  Why does MAGA hate the USA so much?

• Haha 1

Weird he didn't make it about himself and how he's being mistreated just like Navalny all the while living in an opulent beach house, flying around in a private jet, playing golf, and grabbing them by the pu&&y.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I guess this may be why crime statistics may have been low in the face of what people seem to see/perceive.   

Nearly 40% of law enforcement agencies around the country did not submit any data in 2021 to a newly revised FBI crime statistics collection program, leaving a massive gap in information sure to be exploited by politicians in midterm election campaigns already dominated by public fear over a rise in violent crime.

The gap includes the nation’s two largest cities by population, New York City and Los Angeles, as well as most agencies in five of the six most populous states: California, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Florida. (See if your local police reported.)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

https://www.police1.com/crime-reduction/it-is-historic-u-s-sees-dramatic-drop-in-homicides-violent-crime-in-2023

"The national homicide rate has fallen nearly 13% since 2022, and local law enforcement agencies are also reporting drops in violent crime, ABC News reported.

The homicide drop is the most dramatic decrease on record with nearly 2,000 less people killed in homicide incidents than in 2022, according to a report by National Crime Analyst Jeff Asher, which was comprised of data from 180 different law enforcement agencies."

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1