Biden's America

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

There is some nuance though in a mush brain permeating this behavior.  One has to consider that nuance when watching the clip.  

A guy playing with a little kid. Oh the horror. It’s ok if he wants to have sex with his daughter though. 

Did you know he actually didn’t wear socks the other day?

• TBH 1

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

A guy playing with a little kid. Oh the horror. It’s ok if he wants to have sex with his daughter though. 

Ehhhh, so both are weird.

I mean, if you were holding your 1 year old and an old man, that you did not know at all, came up to her and started to do that you would, at the very least, sort of laugh and be thinking "okay, that is odd"

It is a little nuanced I guess in that he is clearly trying to be playful and fun but still, it is a little weird.  Not wrong, just weird.

Talking about banging your own daughter is just wrong and not much nuance to it.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ehhhh, so both are weird.

I mean, if you were holding your 1 year old and an old man, that you did not know at all, came up to her and started to do that you would, at the very least, sort of laugh and be thinking "okay, that is odd"

It is a little nuanced I guess in that he is clearly trying to be playful and fun but still, it is a little weird.  Not wrong, just weird.

Talking about banging your own daughter is just wrong and not much nuance to it.

Who is the mom and kid?  Do they know each other?  Where was this filmed? The Mom clearly has no problem with it. 

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who is the mom and kid?  Do they know each other?  Where was this filmed? The Mom clearly has no problem with it. 

Finland, I think.  

I mean, the mom took a picture of it (for evidence), so maybe she didn't mind.  

Let me ask you this, would YOU do that to a strange kid?  I would but I am gross.

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Finland, I think.  

I mean, the mom took a picture of it (for evidence), so maybe she didn't mind.  

Let me ask you this, would YOU do that to a strange kid?  I would but I am gross.

It all depends on what lead up to it. 

But, it’s not an….”oh my God this is a creepy pedophile” clip. 

• TBH 2

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

He apparently likes to shower with younger relatives according to a certain diary:dunno

and if he didn’t wear socks with shoes, that’s ducking disgusting and may be disqualifying!!

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Bonkers how she puts this forward as if it's a bad thing.

That is hilarious.

The gall of JB to try to address;

Urban poverty

Rural poverty

Education

Medical Care

Transportation

The environment

It makes you wonder what exactly she thinks the purpose for government is.

Stupid b!^@h.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1