Biden's America

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This is what happened, but good question on why it’s different 

Well you posted it in Biden's America so I figured you would have an answer.

Also seems odd that the event happened in 2021 to just one out of 13 fallen heroes and no one got around to asking why. The Fox News piece does not interview the immediate family, any of the other Gold Star families, or the nonprofit that stepped in to help. When you say "The Pentagon did not immediately respond for comment" it's code for saying the request went out very late and you fully intended to run the piece without rebuttal. Which means the entire "news" story was written by the office of a grandstanding Florida congressman. 

Glad I could help.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 4

9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well you posted it in Biden's America so I figured you would have an answer.

It happened during his time in office while he’s CIC and it’s an DOD issue.  If you feel it should go in a different thread then feel free to move it. And no I’m not blaming Joe what so ever.  

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It happened during his time in office while he’s CIC and it’s an DOD issue.  If you feel it should go in a different thread then feel free to move it. And no I’m not blaming Joe what so ever.  

I don't think you know the meaning of "what so ever"

• Plus1 1

Prosecute Trump. Prosecute Hunter. Put them in jail. No one is above the law. 

One is the once and potentially future President of the United States, still vowing to subvert the law to consolidate power, and the other is the hapless f#&%-up son of the President. I'll take that trade in a heartbeat. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
28 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

One is the once and potentially future President of the United States, still vowing to subvert the law to consolidate power, and the other is the hapless f#&%-up son of the President. I'll take that trade in a heartbeat. 

when it's trump being prosecuted...the right screams that it's Joe Bidens DOJ unfairly pushing an agenda.   when it's hunter the right fails to mention that it's Joe Bidens DOJ.   wonder whose DOJ it is when it's going after hunter?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
35 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Wrong!

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sounds like the same story but  Scharf had some details to make it make sense.

Remember, the prosecutors are “Biden’s DOJ” along with the judge.  Actually kind of sounds like Bidens DOJ tried to pull a fast one on Hunter and his attorneys :lol:

• TBH 1

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Quite the sweetheart deal

Huh? I’ll believe that if/when Hunter is convicted and has to serve more than a year or two.  Not that he is worthy of a pardon but damn, that would be cold, to have that power and not use it for your own son…. Although I sure wouldn’t expect a pardon before the next election is settled.

I’ve been wondering for awhile why they haven’t fast tracked this deal, plead guilty to everything, go to jail and then get a pardon after the election in Nov 2024. Gotta believe JB would welcome his son’s story going to the back burner for the next year.

On 7/25/2023 at 9:09 PM, Archy1221 said:

Pretty disgusting if this is true.  

Update on the story which turns out is not correct.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truly-very-sorry-family-fallen-212343949.html

"We did not have to pay any bill and never had a bill presented," Christy Shamblin, Gee's mother-in-law, told Military.com on Friday via social media.

Honoring Our Fallen, a nonprofit that supports families of deceased service members -- to include help during the transfer of dignified remains, paid for Gee's remains to be transported by private flight from California to Arlington National Cemetery.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Update on the story which turns out is not correct.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truly-very-sorry-family-fallen-212343949.html

"We did not have to pay any bill and never had a bill presented," Christy Shamblin, Gee's mother-in-law, told Military.com on Friday via social media.

Honoring Our Fallen, a nonprofit that supports families of deceased service members -- to include help during the transfer of dignified remains, paid for Gee's remains to be transported by private flight from California to Arlington National Cemetery.

Thanks for posting this. It was irresponsible of Fox to not follow the most basic journalism procedures, but of course they do this all the time. 

As with all these bold headlines and weak retractions, I wonder how many people ever correct their first impression. 

• Plus1 1