Biden's America

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Right??

Also, there is a 100% chance that s#!t they found was just left over from JFK.

Or Don Jr.

Or Walker Bush from when his dad was Pres.

Hell it could have been Bill's or Barack's, maybe even d!(k Cheney's.

18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is such a non-story to me. Anyone that thinks any less than 90% of full-time politicians and staffers don't dabble in snow is fooling themselves.

16 hours ago, ZRod said:

That sounds like one of the worst combination I've ever heard of. Who wants to be wound up on coke while they're tripping?

I've never done coke and mushrooms but a tiny bump after a microdose of MDMA may or may not be a really enjoyable experience.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

This is such a non-story to me. Anyone that thinks any less than 90% of full-time politicians and staffers don't dabble in snow is fooling themselves.

I've never done coke and mushrooms but a tiny bump after a microdose of MDMA may or may not be a really enjoyable experience.

Yeah, this is a story that people only care about if they can "use it" to their advantage.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
5 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

The story is the fact they “can’t figure out whose it was”.   What if that baggie contained anthrax or some other poisonous substance?   Is the security at the White House too incompetent to figure this stuff out?  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The story is the fact they “can’t figure out whose it was”.   What if that baggie contained anthrax or some other poisonous substance?   Is the security at the White House too incompetent to figure this stuff out?  

Yes.  They watched the last guy steal and plan insurrections for four years and didn’t do s#!t..:P

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

They either can't figure out who it was because it could be literally anybody because this is a common occurrence, or they know exactly who it was and don't care because this is a common occurrence.

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

They either can't figure out who it was because it could be literally anybody because this is a common occurrence, or they know exactly who it was and don't care because this is a common occurrence.

Leaving baggies of coke around the WH is a common occurrence?   Hmmmm

Hopefully a rogue nation doesn’t figure out how “common” it is and do something they shouldn’t be allowed to do.   

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

I mean...I am guessing DOING coke is common...but carrying it with you to the WH and then "leaving it" behind is very very uncommon. 

Again, unless you are JFK.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
20 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

That, or some people know that Hunter has had issues. So, let’s plant a little bit of white stuff in the WH to make a big story. 

Complete non story. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Now if that is true...then it is a huge story.

Ehhhh, that would just be another non story.   I’m sure it’s very common and like 90% of people at the WhiteHouse plant coke somewhere to try and get someone in trouble.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhhh, that would just be another non story.   I’m sure it’s very common and like 90% of people at the WhiteHouse plant coke somewhere to try and get someone in trouble.  

Since Hunter wasn’t there, my scenario has a bigger chance than ….it’s Hunters snow. 

But….yes….it’s a non story.