Biden's America

15 hours ago, nic said:

No. I am thinking Comey was pulling a CYA and didn’t think it through.

Hillary Clinton used a private email server as Secretary of State. That's worth looking into. An investigation showed she wasn't exactly innocent and it is up to us how much it matters.

Donald Trump had/has myriad financial ties to shady Russian plutocrats while leaning into Putin.  That's worth looking into. An investigation showed he wasn't exactly innocent and it is up to us how much it matters. 

Hunter Biden has been investigated and charged not unlike the vast majority of bad sheep from prominent families and global corporations. Which is to say inconsistently and with kid gloves. It's up to us how much it matters. 

Sometimes or most of the time, our intelligence agencies have no choice but to play politics. Whether they're weaponized depends on your party affiliation, but the target is rarely an innocent. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Interesting….

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/whistleblowers-reveal-alleged-text-of-hunter-biden-demanding-cash-from-chinese-business-partner-warned-of-consequences-from-my-father/

The whistleblowers also informed Smith that U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was appointed by former Donald Trump, attempted to charge Hunter Biden with felonies on different separate occasions but was denied by the DOJ.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Hillary Clinton used a private email server as Secretary of State. That's worth looking into. An investigation showed she wasn't exactly innocent and it is up to us how much it matters.

Donald Trump had/has myriad financial ties to shady Russian plutocrats while leaning into Putin.  That's worth looking into. An investigation showed he wasn't exactly innocent and it is up to us how much it matters. 

Hunter Biden has been investigated and charged not unlike the vast majority of bad sheep from prominent families and global corporations. Which is to say inconsistently and with kid gloves. It's up to us how much it matters. 

Sometimes or most of the time, our intelligence agencies have no choice but to play politics. Whether they're weaponized depends on your party affiliation, but the target is rarely an innocent. 

I think everything you said here is reasonable. However I seem to remember some leaked FBI memo about school boards reporting parents who show up at meetings and scream about curriculums.  It seems like parents complaining at boards meetings is normal. If they get belligerent or violent call security. If that continues outside of the meeting get the local police involved or a restraining order. Maybe it escalates to the point where the state cops and state Bureau of Investigation is informed, but the feds?  I think that raised some eyebrows. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Would be hard to be a Trump scandal when he isn’t involved in any way.  

He was president overseeing the DOJ!

But he also wasn’t involved in much it seemed…

If Bidens DOJ slow walked investigations into Hunter would you be as concerned?

I don’t get why Biden is being quiet.  He could actually and honestly say that it was the DOJ under his watch that actually had the guts to indict Hunter.  GOP administrations are apparently  weak on crime.

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is it your opinion that the President should actively be involved in DOJ investigations?  

So if not a Trump issue, why is it a Biden issue?

Im just going off the tweets you shared here.  It sounds like the whistleblower has an issue with the DOJ under the Trump administration.  Nothing to do with Joe Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1