Biden's America

9 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I think you can sit this one out given the last guy you voted for twice and his record with women. 

Ah yes! Uncle Joe: the overly affectionate sniffer vs Trump: the rapist and multi time sexual assault accused buddy of Epstein.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

On 6/13/2023 at 1:54 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Bring it on. If true, this destroys Joe Biden's credibility and exposes his enablers. Given its importance, I would expect the network of GOP legal experts to be assembling an airtight case out of the extraordinary evidence and convincing the party to invest the kind of energy and resources normally reserved for fighting drag queens and books about negroes. 

I read recently that the Republicans don't actually have any docs or tapes yet. Maybe they got punked.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/republican-reaction-alleged-audio-recordings-biden-bribery-scheme/index.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nic said:

I read recently that the Republicans don't actually have any docs or tapes yet. Maybe they got punked.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/republican-reaction-alleged-audio-recordings-biden-bribery-scheme/index.html

And yet no lack of evidence will stop the Republicans from continuing a Biden Crime Family narrative, while ignoring the mounting evidence in multiple cases against their leading Presidential candidate. 

I can see why they'd do something flimsy and panicky for political reasons, but how far must the GOP go to actually lose your vote? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And yet no lack of evidence will stop the Republicans from continuing a Biden Crime Family narrative, while ignoring the mounting evidence in multiple cases against their leading Presidential candidate. 

I can see why they'd do something flimsy and panicky for political reasons, but how far must the GOP go to actually lose your vote? 

I think it's just political payback, but in my mind the 2016 Russian Collusion was put in place because the establishment feared Trump and he wasn't supposed to win. Both sides are full of it. If I were to vote Dem, RFK would be closer on policies than Biden, but I am not sure he is all there. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, nic said:

I think it's just political payback, but in my mind the 2016 Russian Collusion was put in place because the establishment feared Trump and he wasn't supposed to win. Both sides are full of it. If I were to vote Dem, RFK would be closer on policies than Biden, but I am not sure he is all there. 

Please name me the RFK policies you like best, and how they differ from Biden. 

1 hour ago, nic said:

You should really read Mueller's report...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1