Biden's America

1 hour ago, nic said:

Not sure if there is a Biden Legal Trouble thread but I see daily articles now (mostly right wing media) on this Burisma bribery accusation. I guess The repubs got some FBI documents/recordings on it recently. Is this just Fox banging the drums or is there smoke here?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/burisma-audio-tapes-cataclysmic-event-president-biden-matt-whitaker-says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-allegedly-paid-5-million-by-burisma-executive

MATT WHITAKER: This is explosive. There's so many issues surrounding this, but remember what my home state senator, Chuck Grassley, said. This was redacted from the document they looked at, the 1023 that Chris Wray finally provided to the House and the Senate. This information, that there were recordings of the president of United States talking to a foreign national about bribes, was redacted from that 1023. That's extraordinary in and of itself. Now, the contents, if true, I mean, obviously this is a cataclysmic event because you just don't have these types of recordings usually available. And... it will prove essentially what Joe Biden knew and what his scheme was to abuse his power as vice president.

Fine...if they have the tapes, let's hear them.  If the Bidens broke the law, then let's see and hear the evidence.  Until then, it's nothing more than a diversion from their king being arrested today.

I'm all for indicting anyone, especially at this level, who openly broke the law....especially when it harms the country.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, nic said:

Not sure if there is a Biden Legal Trouble thread but I see daily articles now (mostly right wing media) on this Burisma bribery accusation. I guess The repubs got some FBI documents/recordings on it recently. Is this just Fox banging the drums or is there smoke here?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/burisma-audio-tapes-cataclysmic-event-president-biden-matt-whitaker-says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-allegedly-paid-5-million-by-burisma-executive

MATT WHITAKER: This is explosive. There's so many issues surrounding this, but remember what my home state senator, Chuck Grassley, said. This was redacted from the document they looked at, the 1023 that Chris Wray finally provided to the House and the Senate. This information, that there were recordings of the president of United States talking to a foreign national about bribes, was redacted from that 1023. That's extraordinary in and of itself. Now, the contents, if true, I mean, obviously this is a cataclysmic event because you just don't have these types of recordings usually available. And... it will prove essentially what Joe Biden knew and what his scheme was to abuse his power as vice president.

Bring it on. If true, this destroys Joe Biden's credibility and exposes his enablers. Given its importance, I would expect the network of GOP legal experts to be assembling an airtight case out of the extraordinary evidence and convincing the party to invest the kind of energy and resources normally reserved for fighting drag queens and books about negroes. 

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Bring it on. If true, this destroys Joe Biden's credibility and exposes his enablers. Given its importance, I would expect the network of GOP legal experts to be assembling an airtight case out of the extraordinary evidence and convincing the party to invest the kind of energy and resources normally reserved for fighting drag queens and books about negroes. 

It's possible this is all being organized and will be exposed to the public by the same legal experts that have exposed the mountains of evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
10 hours ago, nic said:

Are these the same documents that MTG claimed to have viewed in a SCIF room and then immediately wrote notes down about and showed them to a media camera during an interview? There's only two scenarios here:

1. MTG just admitted to commiting a crime by copying the information from sensitive documents and sharing it with the public. And Biden is in deep s#!t

2. Or more likely, she's completely full of s#!t.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
17 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Dang...that is some old school s#!t right there!  Haha

• Plus1 1

On 6/13/2023 at 2:54 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Republicans acknowledge bribe audio might not exist.

Hopefully that answers @nic's question on if these are valid accusations or something made up in the right wing media sphere.

• TBH 1

49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oooops.

I'm shocked at this.

Yawn….

It almost like the pee tape the knappster and others told us existed for three years that didn’t actually exist.  Except we still would have a few  more years for CNN and MSNBC to talk about it

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/13/2023 at 11:04 AM, nic said:

200w.gif

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1