Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Barr must be realizing his job of being Trump's personal lawyer is coming to an end.  Have to try to save face somehow.

Funny how I haven't seen a Trump tweet attacking Barr.

Maybe Trump is just smart enough to know Barr is the one person who has saved his a$$ the most over the last 4 years.

Wait... did you put Trump and smart in the same sentence?  Tweet storm incoming soon I'm sure.

1 hour ago, commando said:

tuned into the rush show while driving today.  it wasn't rush but his stand in was saying that Biden didn't win the election and was encouraging the listeners to "keep the faith"

I think Rush has been battling a lot of health issues, hasn't he? I've tuned into his show a few times in recent weeks and haven't caught Rush once... just his lackeys.

That said, there was one guy who hosted the week after the election and seemed pretty moderate. Said he wasn't going to give much attention to the conspiracy theories and fraud claims that had no facts/proof to back them up. That's a far cry from the other two hosts I had heard that week that were basically feeding that fire as much as they could.

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I think Rush has been battling a lot of health issues, hasn't he? I've tuned into his show a few times in recent weeks and haven't caught Rush once... just his lackeys.

That said, there was one guy who hosted the week after the election and seemed pretty moderate. Said he wasn't going to give much attention to the conspiracy theories and fraud claims that had no facts/proof to back them up. That's a far cry from the other two hosts I had heard that week that were basically feeding that fire as much as they could.

the guy i heard today was throwing gas on the fire.   sounded like a british accent to me.

33 minutes ago, commando said:

the guy i heard today was throwing gas on the fire.   sounded like a british accent to me.

Oh yeah. I've heard that guy. He was one of the ones I heard after the elections and was doing very little to be objective.

44 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Rush has stage 4 lung cancer and is going through chemo therapy I think every 3rd week.    I heard Mark Steyn today and had to turn it off as he is going full bore conspiracy - convinced that the election was stolen - too many contrary issues at play.

• Plus1 1