Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

@commando @Enhance How in the hell can you stand to listen to him?  I was a big Rush guy back in the early 90s.  But...man....I couldn't stand listening to 5 minutes of him now.

It was purely to satisfy my sadism. I sometimes enjoy relishing in others' displeasure (sort of like reading comments on an opposing fan message board when we beat them).

40 minutes ago, commando said:

kk...i haven't read the link...but how does this bribery for pardon scheme work if it doesn't involve the president?  is there someone else that can grant a pardon that i don't know about?

Pretty sure they aren't naming anyone because trump would just pardon them and it'd go away. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

kk...i haven't read the link...but how does this bribery for pardon scheme work if it doesn't involve the president?  is there someone else that can grant a pardon that i don't know about?

40 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Pretty sure they aren't naming anyone because trump would just pardon them and it'd go away. 

The AP article I read specifically mentioned that no one currently in the US government is being targeted by the investigation. So, either someone who has left government is conspiring with people who want to get pardons in a pay for play scenario, or someone like Rudy is doing it, OOOOOOR one of Trump's kids/Jared is in on it.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The AP article I read specifically mentioned that no one currently in the US government is being targeted by the investigation. So, either someone who has left government is conspiring with people who want to get pardons in a pay for play scenario, or someone like Rudy is doing it, OOOOOOR one of Trump's kids/Jared is in on it.

Right. So if it's anyone connected with trump, they just go on his pardons list and that's that. So they don't name who's being investigated until his pardon power is taken away.  Then the indictments come.

13 hours ago, Enhance said:

It was purely to satisfy my sadism. I sometimes enjoy relishing in others' displeasure (sort of like reading comments on an opposing fan message board when we beat them).

I call it opposition research!:smokin     While it is hard to listen in any more as I can predict what direction they will go - once a person leaves a cult, you understand the cult language.  I was never in the Trump cult but I was in the conservative talk world cult for years.

It is sometimes interesting, ok, sadistic, to hear what they say and hear what new outlandish thing they come up with next. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

• The AP article I read specifically mentioned that no one currently in the US government is being targeted by the investigation. So, either someone who has left government is conspiring with people who want to get pardons in a pay for play scenario, or someone like Rudy is doing it, OOOOOOR one of Trump's kids/Jared is in on it.

the traitor tots are definitely going to be pardoned.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Right. So if it's anyone connected with trump, they just go on his pardons list and that's that. So they don't name who's being investigated until his pardon power is taken away.  Then the indictments come.

Well they've already gathered laptops and cell phones. So whoever is in on it probably has a pretty good idea their potentially f#&%ed.

• Plus1 1