1. 1. To which school will Hall commit?

• Nebraska
    • Tennessee
    • Texas A&M
    • Penn State
    • Kansas State

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

Seemed like an awkward interview… especially the part where he says Nebraska is home, but then said he felt like Nebraska wasn’t home and wasn’t even taking Nebraska’s calls. maybe he learned a valuable lesson, the grass isn’t always greener.glad the switch flipped for him and the Huskers. Hope this one sticks

I thought the same thing.  Sometimes people have to step away from something before they realize how much they like it.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

8 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

Seemed like an awkward interview… especially the part where he says Nebraska is home, but then said he felt like Nebraska wasn’t home and wasn’t even taking Nebraska’s calls. maybe he learned a valuable lesson, the grass isn’t always greener.glad the switch flipped for him and the Huskers. Hope this one sticks

We apparently walked away at one point.  So I'm sure it didn't feel like home then.  Just last week Sean Callahan thought he was going to Kansas State.

I don't know all of what got things turned around.  But apparently a lot of it had to do with his dad being at camp here with a younger brother and the coaches had a really good conversation with him while he was here.  That must have gotten everyone back on the same page and it went quickly from there.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

We apparently walked away at one point.  So I'm sure it didn't feel like home then.  Just last week Sean Callahan thought he was going to Kansas State.

I don't know all of what got things turned around.  But apparently a lot of it had to do with his dad being at camp here with a younger brother and the coaches had a really good conversation with him while he was here.  That must have gotten everyone back on the same page and it went quickly from there.

Not that it matters now but curious, any speculation on why we moved on from him initially? From the outside looking in it appears that he was really thirsty for the Tennessee offer because of the WR they are producing. Wonder if Rhule and company didn’t like that? Again doesn’t matter now but the whole thing is odd.

3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

A long way to go, and a lot of games, until signing day.  I wouldn’t get too cocky yet…

I feel pretty confident in saying they’ve cleaned up. And will continue to do so. Two commitments in 25, & if they get Nelson losing only Rezak to ND. 

they have and will continue to do well. 

• TBH 2
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

I feel pretty confident in saying they’ve cleaned up. And will continue to do so. Two commitments in 25, & if they get Nelson losing only Rezak to ND. 

they have and will continue to do well. 

I agree things are looking pretty good.  But if I’ve learned anything the past 10 years, it is that this program can crush hopes in a hurry!

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I agree things are looking pretty good.  But if I’ve learned anything the past 10 years, it is that this program can crush hopes in a hurry!

One thing i have learned is dont count on any kids being here until they are actually here. At any school for that matter.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Decked said:

Here you go 

Thanks. So my opinion of the staffs ability to develope guys has never waivered. IIRC landing Nelson puts us around 14th. Which would certainly put us ahead of anything the last few coaches finished with aside from Bo I want to say once or twice.

Land 2 of the 3 top OT tackles we've been after and another D-lineman or two  and theres no reason to be anything but totally excited about this class. This staffs ability to flip on the fence kids to a histroical 3-9 4-8 team is nothing short of phenominal.

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Dae'Vonn Hall