Best game for Adrian for awhile maybe his NU career?

He looked really good today throwing the ball and running the offense. We finally had some down the field throws that we have been lacking all year. Loved the 3rd quarter when we came out and just ran the ball down Purdue's throat, good for us. We have been improving the past few games and playing much sharper. I think the players are getting comfortable with the offense and are just showing what we can be capable of doing. Like our chances if we get  to actually play Minnesota next week.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Best game?  It was good but that's a stretch.  I do think his accuracy on short passes is massively improved which really helps the offense click.  Making good progress.  It's crazy to think but Adrian still has 2 full years of eligibility left.  If he continues to improve, Nebraska football is going to be pretty fun to watch next couple years.

• Plus1 1

@PaulCrewethe yardage wasn’t great, but the first 3 times NU touched the ball, the most they could have gained was 70 yards or so. For too long, the offense had gained a ton of yards without points, so I will take a game with a good amount of points, while gaining less than 400 yards. I was impressed that the offense got points when it needed to, even if it was helped by a poor defensive scheme and Purdue penalties. 

• Plus1 1