What is the future of the Republican Party?

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:facepalm:

Oh look, it's Governor Dips#!t continuing to spend her time and my money anywhere besides SD, and focusing on anything besides the problems facing her constituents. Can't wait for her to take her ambitions to the national level and fall flat on her face.

• Plus1 4

18 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Right to there faces.

Is it likely  he voted against the legislation because of what else was in it?   This is why Dems are so disingenuous with these large bills with so much in them.  Voting against the bill because you don’t like 80%of what’s in it gets posts like above.   Chuck has worked in a bipartisan fashion on the insulin issue previously.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is it likely  he voted against the legislation because of what else was in it?   This is why Dems are so disingenuous with these large bills with so much in them.  Voting against the bill because you don’t like 80%of what’s in it gets posts like above.   Chuck has worked in a bipartisan fashion on the insulin issue previously.  

You act like Republicans are so noble in how they do the same thing.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You act like that isn’t a possibility.

So let me ask….if you were a politician who agreed with lowering insulin prices and that was in a bill along with three other items you very much disagree with, would you vote for the bill?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You act like that isn’t a possibility.

So let me ask….if you were a politician who agreed with lowering insulin prices and that was in a bill along with three other items you very much disagree with, would you vote for the bill?  

That happens...and I didn't disagree that that happens.  It sucks, but that's been going on since the beginning of time.

My comment was you acting like the Dems are so horrible for doing it while Repubs don't.

• Plus1 2
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

That happens...and I didn't disagree that that happens.  It sucks, but that's been going on since the beginning of time.

My comment was you acting like the Dems are so horrible for doing it while Repubs don't.

So why can’t you acknowledge in your original post, that Chuck likely voted against the bill because of the other things in it instead of being disingenuous about his reasoning?    

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Except Democrats are the one's who created the legislation in the Inflation Reduction Act regarding capping the price of insulin to begin with.  Republicans simply don't GAF and have no answers or solutions or anything to say at all regarding the subject.  Certainly not any original ideas on what to do.  They are too busy spewing cave man rhetoric, trying to incite some sort of civil war and grifting off of all of that to care.  There's more.

Bottom line:  Capping the price of insulin doesn't matter a damn bit to Republicans as so called senator GrASSley like a weasel pointed out to his unbeknownst audience.  woof

• Plus1 4