What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

If you can't see how completely FUBAR your party is at this point, it's because you just don't want to. 

If you can’t understand i vote for candidates within the party I register with when they align with what I want and believe it then you just don’t read my posts.   

I’m not just party line voting though most of my votes go to Republicans.   I’ve already said I won’t be voting for trump if he runs.  Some republicans are bat s#!t crazy, some do it to get attention and make a name.  Same can be said with your party.   Vote for the good ones, don’t vote for the bad ones.  Kinda easy to figure out. 

Btw….I don’t donate to candidates or any party.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

@Archy1221

These Republicans are no longer on the fringe. These are the core people and attitudes in the R party today. If you disagree with them and denounce them (which you should) you cannot continue to support the R party. So which is it, denounce them and then actually mean it by stopping your support or just pay lip service to how this isn’t good but continue enabling them?

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t support The Palidino guy nor even know who he is:dunno.  Please let me know how I’m “enabling” a NY state house candidate :blink:

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Did you even read what I wrote? Were you able to comprehend it?

Can you not recognize that bats#!t crazy has taken control of the R party? Yes, the whole party.

So many questions, so few acceptable answers…

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, yes mostly as it wasn’t written too well

no, no

ok

No, you didn’t comprehend what I wrote. Read it again. I referenced the R party in it’s totality, not the singular Palidino dips#!t. He is just another example of what the R party has become.

TBF I already know the answers to the other questions. I was just trying to be nice and give you yet another chance to denounce the country destroying mfers. Your failure to do so is noted.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

No, you didn’t comprehend what I wrote. Read it again. I referenced the R party in it’s totality, not the singular Palidino dips#!t. He is just another example of what the R party has become.

TBF I already know the answers to the other questions. I was just trying to be nice and give you yet another chance to denounce the country destroying mfers. Your failure to do so is noted.

I comprehended as much as one could given what was written.  You are giving a valiant effort in trying to say the mainstream Republican agenda is represented by a crazy NY state house candidate.   Hmmmmm…..ya I don’t think so.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I comprehended as much as one could given what was written.  You are giving a valiant effort in trying to say the mainstream Republican agenda is represented by a crazy NY state house candidate.   Hmmmmm…..ya I don’t think so.   

The only Republican agenda that’s been noticeable lately has been embracing, enabling and echoing the crazy from Trump, MAGA and every hair brained R conspiracy theory. And you love it or you wouldn’t be doing it too. You throw in a few token denouncements and say you wouldn’t vote for Trump again but you don’t think the R party is that bad or responsible for fostering the behavior of lunatics. You think Desantis is an improvement or somehow different. In other words you are just as delusional as your party. You’ve had unlimited opportunities to adjust and change but you haven’t.

It is time for me to put you on ignore because there is no getting through to you at any level. Bye.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
24 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

You think Desantis is an improvement or somehow different.

Yes he is.   Sorry you have under the left media spells of disinformation but that’s not my problem. 

24 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

In other words you are just as delusional as your party. You’ve had unlimited opportunities to adjust and change but you haven’t.

Adjust and change to what?  Your standard of thought?  Thanks but I’ll pass.  I prefer to make up my own mind on things instead of just using the JJ standard.

25 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

is time for me to put you on ignore because there is no getting through to you at any level. Bye

Ok, Bye.  

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, yes mostly as it wasn’t written too well

no, no

ok

It's completely reasonable to claim - without evidence - that elections were rigged, causing a horde to storm the capital while certifying said election.

That's just normal politics. 

It was completely normal for a political party, like the Nebraska GOP, to tweet graphic pictures in a now deleted tweet claiming - again without evidence - that school children are being exposed to dangerous materials in schools.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/nebraska-republican-party-tweets-cartoon-depiction-of-oral-sex%3f_amp=true

Completely normal behavior. Nothing wacko going on here. 

Nothing encapsulates the GOP more than this video below.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1