What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

I'm voting for Desantis because he's going to hold all those scientists who spent their entire lives studying and working in fields none of us had the intelligence or patience to persevere in accountable for fidelity to the principals of science, not Christianity.

Those wispy bearded, woke scientists rose to the top of their fields not because they wanted to help society but rather to scam the populace with a virus when it would have been so much easier and lucrative to be an insurance salesman. 

I mean our institutions should be in great shape when we send the message to those embarking on their chosen field of study that abiding by the principals of scientific rigor will be sniffed out for the woke scam it is and by God we'll make sure they face frivolous, political investigations.  

I just hope Rand Paul is his running mate.

I realized that everyone who voted for the former guy twice has proven their decision making is so on point, that I should listen to them when they say..."vote for Desantis".

I've learned my lesson.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I realized that everyone who voted for the former guy twice has proven their decision making is so on point, that I should listen to them when they say..."vote for Desantis".

I've learned my lesson.

Glad to have you on board.   No judgments for not being here sooner, I promise.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Welcome aboard. 

Yeah, I thought to myself "why vote for candidates that want to help Americas most vulnerable when I can vote for a guy who will also be shilling NFTs to his gullible supporters".

I mean if the Republican Party wants to be a historical embarrassment who's only "policy" is angry reactionary politics, I might as well enable it!

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, I thought to myself "why vote for candidates that want to help Americas most vulnerable when I can vote for a guy who will also be shilling NFTs to his gullible supporters".

I mean if the Republican Party wants to be a historical embarrassment who's only "policy" is angry reactionary politics, I might as well enable it!

Exactly. I care about Hunters laptop. 

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Exactly. I care about Hunters laptop. 

It's about time a political party started to dig into the problems every day Americans care about. 

We should also look into these woke judges dismissing voting fraud charges against people DeSantis specifically targeted. I mean, it's not like he's a politician targeting and harming people for political gain. I mean, this is the exact sort of corruption America needs at the top! @Archy1221 understands this as well as I do! 

• Oh Yeah! 3
  • TBH 1