What is the future of the Republican Party?

6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This idea that the challenges the world faces: post covid economic recover, Russian war aggression disrupting trade, and coordinated OPEC oil cuts, would all be magically nonexistent under a Republican is just stupid.

All of which are getting worse under your policies.   Great Job!!:flush

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

All of which are getting worse under your policies.   Great Job!!:flush

Yeah, I know that not inciting an attack on the country while simultaneously committing more than 90 felonies makes Joe Biden an unworthy candidate  to you. 

But look, without the crazies taking over, Democrats probably wouldn't have been able to get Medicare patients $25 dollar insulin. So, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Your steadfast dedication to Republican candidates no matter how far down the crazy rabbit hole they go is commendable (and unelectable).

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 4
50 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, I know that not inciting an attack on the country while simultaneously committing more than 90 felonies makes Joe Biden an unworthy candidate  to you. 

But look, without the crazies taking over, Democrats probably wouldn't have been able to get Medicare patients $25 dollar insulin. So, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Your steadfast dedication to Republican candidates no matter how far down the crazy rabbit hole they go is commendable (and unelectable).

The funniest part of the unserious nature of your parties policies is shown by the rep by Gallup poll on who the country wants to solve certain issues.   Add in the polls showing a guy with 91 indictments is ahead of the leader of your party is an indictment ( no pun intended) of how terrible the policies are in hat you vote for.    GREAT JOB!!   :flush

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1

52 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

The Republican Party has spent decades courting uneducated, government hating, conspiracy loving voters.

Now they have to deal with the consequences of what happens when the electorate they've curated elects individuals who see functioning government as bad.

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The funniest part of the unserious nature of your parties policies is shown by the rep by Gallup poll on who the country wants to solve certain issues.   Add in the polls showing a guy with 91 indictments is ahead of the leader of your party is an indictment ( no pun intended) of how terrible the policies are in hat you vote for.    GREAT JOB!!   :flush

... you do know that Republicans preferring a career criminal with a documented record of attacking America says a lot more about themselves than it does Joe Biden, right? Because you're right, if voters want that in a candidate then Joe Biden - who isn't a career criminal who hates America - is absolutely not their candidate. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 3
10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The Republican Party has spent decades courting uneducated, government hating, conspiracy loving voters.

Now they have to deal with the consequences of what happens when the electorate they've curated elects individuals who see functioning government as bad.

... you do know that Republicans preferring a career criminal with a documented record of attacking America says a lot more about themselves than it does Joe Biden, right? Because you're right, if voters want that in a candidate then Joe Biden - who isn't a career criminal who hates America - is absolutely not their candidate. 

You do know the Republican Party is less than 30% of the electorate right? They literally can’t elect a President alone without Independent or crossover votes.   Maybe your Obama voters hate Biden policies so much they are polling for Trump again :thumbs 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

You can't fully trust a guy who wears a bowtie unless he is wearing it for fun.

Except Dr. Gay at UNL because he passed me in Physics 1, and did those awesome football physics videos back in the day.

• Oh Yeah! 1