What is the future of the Republican Party?

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

If she does not have the courage to face the Trump cult voters, then she doesn't have the courage to face Putin, Xi, or Little Fat Boy & shouldn't be our leader. If she has nothing more to offer than Trump, she has nothing to offer.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

It appears only through voter suppression and gerrymandering does the Party have a bright future.  Or maybe by pulling off a coup.

That's what happens when leftist totalitarianism regimes run a country. They along with their propagandists in the swamp media control the message.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, TGHusker said:

If she does not have the courage to face the Trump cult voters, then she doesn't have the courage to face Putin, Xi, or Little Fat Boy & shouldn't be our leader. If she has nothing more to offer than Trump, she has nothing to offer.

But the current occupant of the White House, whose family is on the payroll of the CCP and Putin has the courage to face them? Lol. 

China just rag-dolled Pedo Joe's stooges in Alaska, they know who they bought and paid for.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Id let someone oppress me for that pickup and house.  A boat would be nice too.

Don't forget the ammo vest.  That'd be sweet to wear while storming the Capitol where our democratic processes are proceeding as they have for ages.....oh wait we're not a democracy..

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

That's what happens when leftist totalitarianism regimes run a country. They along with their propagandists in the swamp media control the message.

Seems to me we just avoided a alt right totalitarian Trump from taking over our country wt a 2nd term. You know the guy who had a love affair with that alt leftist communist Little Fat Boy, the guy who sucked the tit of that alt leftist (faux communist) Putin, the guy who was losing the tariff war wt his friend Xi.   Oh, the same guy who thought the Thug running Turkey was a swell guy.    4 more years of Trump and we'd be seeing totalitarianism up close and personal.   I'll take my chances wt Uncle Joe, maybe in 4 years the GOP will come to their senses but it is doubtful based on current trends.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Seems to me we just avoided a alt right totalitarian Trump from taking over our country wt a 2nd term. You know the guy who had a love affair with that alt leftist communist Little Fat Boy, the guy who sucked the tit of that alt leftist (faux communist) Putin, the guy who was losing the tariff war wt his friend Xi.   Oh, the same guy who thought the Thug running Turkey was a swell guy.    4 more years of Trump and we'd be seeing totalitarianism up close and personal.   I'll take my chances wt Uncle Joe, maybe in 4 years the GOP will come to their senses but it is doubtful based on current trends.

Now...come on. For that to be the case, we would have seen him organizing a mob to take over the capital to stop our normal transition of power so that he could stay in power.

Oh....wait....never mind.

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Now...come on. For that to be the case, we would have seen him organizing a mob to take over the capital to stop our normal transition of power so that he could stay in power.

Oh....wait....never mind.

:facepalm:  So sad, so true

One can agree or disagree with Liz Cheney's politics but I respect her for putting our democracy above the cult of horrible personality that is Trumpism today. 

In fact if the Republican Party had take the fork in the road months ago that Cheney went down they might have regained some credibility and brought back some centrists and ethical conservatives who have left. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1