The Angry Violent Left

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

He asked the question and Trump answered a question and was moving on to the next question when Acosta would not stop and chose to push the arm of the female intern.   

LOL let's not pretend this has ANYTHING to do with refusing to give up the microphone. 

This is entirely because Trump hates that Acosta doesn't kowtow to him. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

They are honest.  They aren't required to be kind in their line of questioning.

Neither have journalistic honesty.  The question Acosta asked about caravans started with his OPINION statement that the caravan heading to the US should not be considered an invasion. That is his opinion and a big reason why he should not be taken seriously. Then you have racist Don Lemon who blames white men for any wrongdoing and supports calling a black man that supports Trump a token negro. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Neither have journalistic honesty.  The question Acosta asked about caravans started with his OPINION statement that the caravan heading to the US should not be considered an invasion. That is his opinion and a big reason why he should not be taken seriously. Then you have racist Don Lemon who blames white men for any wrongdoing and supports calling a black man that supports Trump a token negro. 

LOL that's the assessment of the Pentagon, man. 

A Pentagon risk assessment found that the caravan did not pose a threat to the United States, a source said. This person also said that the caravan would take about a month and a half to get to the U.S. border.

This fake outrage is hilarious. You guys are a hoot.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Why weren't any of the past caravans considered invasions?

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

We also need to recognize what happened to Tucker Carlson's wife last night at their home.  That is inexcusable and abhorrent.  The people that did this may be on the left, but I certainly don't identify or condone those actions.

I don't like the man or anything he stands for.  But his wife isn't fair game in this type of behavior.  It's truly despicable.  

I didn't see that his wife was targeted, but that protesters had gone to his house, stood outside chanting, rang the doorbell. Not sure if there was more to it, but yeah, leave people alone in their homes. That does not help anything.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

LOL that's the assessment of the Pentagon, man. 

This fake outrage is hilarious. You guys are a hoot.

The fake outrage is you and other anti-Trumpians who claim to be offended that Acosta went to far and is out of the press pool. Besides confirming 2 justices and delivering a robust economy for the American people, the best thing Trump has done is exposed and triggerd the liberal biased media to the point they cannot hide their bias. And now that its been glaringly exposed, they will never have a reputation again of being fair or unbiased.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Ulty said:

I didn't see that his wife was targeted, but that protesters had gone to his house, stood outside chanting, rang the doorbell. Not sure if there was more to it, but yeah, leave people alone in their homes. That does not help anything.

I read that she was home alone.  They cracked the front door and she had to call 911.  That's more than enough for me

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

The fake outrage is you and other anti-Trumpians who claim to be offended that Acosta went to far and is out of the press pool. Besides confirming 2 justices and delivering a robust economy for the American people, the best thing Trump has done is exposed and triggerd the liberal biased media to the point they cannot hide their bias. And now that its been glaringly exposed, they will never have a reputation again of being fair or unbiased.

What if Acosta had openly campaigned for Democrat candidates in the mid-terms?  Would that have drawn your outrage, or is that completely OK?

Because for all the hysterics over Acosta asking questions in a press conference, the Trumpsters are completely letting Fox News have a pass for their bias. 

Makes for a pretty foolish and hollow argument against CNN. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, FrankWheeler said:

Why weren't any of the past caravans considered invasions?

Dumb GOP presidents and Dem Presidents that consider giving things to illegals as a means of securing votes.  Also, this is not just about an election...I will guarantee Trump will continue to talk about immigration and the caravan now that the midterm is over.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

I read that she was home alone.  They cracked the front door and she had to call 911.  That's more than enough for me

Yeah. That's entirely BS and those people should be prosecuted for trespassing and anything else they can throw at them.  Tucker Carlson is a public figure. His family isn't. They are out of bounds. That kind of dips#!ttery has no place here.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Dumb GOP presidents and Dem Presidents that consider giving things to illegals as a means of securing votes.  Also, this is not just about an election...I will guarantee Trump will continue to talk about immigration and the caravan now that the midterm is over.

Because it triggers his racist base?

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

Yeah. That's entirely BS and those people should be prosecuted for trespassing and anything else they can throw at them.  Tucker Carlson is a public figure. His family isn't. They are out of bounds. That kind of dips#!ttery has no place here.

To further that, Tucker Carlson is a TV host.  He doesn't set policy or write laws.  He's paid for his opinion and beliefs.  There is no reason for he himself to be targeted in this manner either.

But that might just be me.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

is that why he refused to answer acostas question about the caravan?

• Plus1 1