The Angry Violent Left

2 minutes ago, QMany said:

Tweets Paul Joseph Watson (INFOWARS) has RT:

He seems to be admitting that his video has odd moments, 2-3 frame difference, but is going to try to blame it on framerate/compression issues.  

Ok I guess I’m confused. So judging by this guys twitter handle he doesn’t care about Paul but goes on to say that there’s 2-3 frame difference but Paul never altered the video anyway, it all comes down to frame rate/compression issues?

The Fox Team had to craft something to talk about for post-election coverage that didn't fit their narrative, and they latched onto the Republicans peaceful acceptance of the results and then, joyfully, Jim Acosta's horrific assault on the woman trying to take his microphone away (where are you #metoo movement?)

Then magically the same talking points appear in every social media thread, posted by every lazy Trump supporter. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Sorry but Acosta and Fake News CNN need to stop pretending to be journalists. Why on earth is he pushing the arm of a female intern. CNNs reputation with Acosta, Lemon and others has been tarnished forever.  That network in particular has gone overboard going after Trump and his family and its laughable to see some still defending CNN.

On the contrary. I think they're doing exactly what the First Amendment demands of the press - to act as another check against abuses of power - and I applaud them for sticking up for the American Peoples' right to know the truth about Trump and his cronies.

And the biggest of LOLs that a CNN reporter refusing to let an intern take his mic is causing SUCH HORRIFIED OUTRAGE by the Trumpsters, none of whom condemned a Republican for literally body-slamming a journalist, or condemned Trump for calling the press "the enemy of the people" days after pipe bombs were mailed to CNN. 

And still no condemnation from any Trumpster over Fox News personalities campaigning for GOP candidates. 

3 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Ok I guess I’m confused.

Yeah.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 4
17 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Taking a lesson from Trump by doing something and then saying you didn't do it?  

I guess I missed the part where I just posted the video by itself. I only wanted to share the Melissa tweet that was all....gosh lol

13 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Sorry but Acosta and Fake News CNN need to stop pretending to be journalists. Why on earth is he pushing the arm of a female intern. CNNs reputation with Acosta, Lemon and others has been tarnished forever.  That network in particular has gone overboard going after Trump and his family and its laughable to see some still defending CNN.

Same thing: You are being utterly disingenuous and dishonest about this. Do you value honesty, integrity, and kindness? What about freedom of the press? 

• Plus1 3
22 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Sorry but Acosta and Fake News CNN need to stop pretending to be journalists.

Sooo.....we aren't supposed to have journalists ask the President questions?  That's all Acosta was doing.  It's not his fault the questions anger the President.  What was fake about the questions being asked?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Same thing: You are being utterly disingenuous and dishonest about this. Do you value honesty, integrity, and kindness? What about freedom of the press? 

I believe in a free and fair press but I also believe in the Presidents right to criticize the press when they attack him constantly. If you think Acosta or Lemon or others at CNN are honest and kind you are mistaken.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sooo.....we aren't supposed to have journalists ask the President questions?  That's all Acosta was doing.  It's not his fault the questions anger the President.  What was fake about the questions being asked?

acosta was asking a question about the caravan.  trump before the midterms wanted to constantly talk about the caravan..  but this was after the midterms so it made trump angry.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I believe in a free and fair press but I also believe in the Presidents right to criticize the press when they attack him constantly. If you think Acosta or Lemon or others at CNN are honest and kind you are mistaken.

Do you value honesty, integrity, and kindness? 

We also need to recognize what happened to Tucker Carlson's wife last night at their home.  That is inexcusable and abhorrent.  The people that did this may be on the left, but I certainly don't identify or condone those actions.

I don't like the man or anything he stands for.  But his wife isn't fair game in this type of behavior.  It's truly despicable.  

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He asked the question and Trump answered a question and was moving on to the next question when Acosta would not stop and chose to push the arm of the female intern.  

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

They are honest.  They aren't required to be kind in their line of questioning.

• Thanks 1