The Angry Violent Left

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

You posted a tweet from a guy who showed a doctored video from InfoWars.  GTFO

https://www.businessinsider.com/jim-acosta-video-white-house-appears-from-infowars-2018-11

The video you provided in the link still shows Acosta chopping down the poor interns arm down. She tried to grab the mic from Acosta 3 different times after Trump told him that he’s done and moving on to the next question from a different reporter. He’s an embarrassment. Glad his credentials were removed. 

8 minutes ago, QMany said:

So you're not disputing you disseminated a doctored video?

You're going to die on the "chopping down the poor interns arm" hill? 

Did he not make physical contact to the intern pushing her arm down as she went to grab the mic away from him for the 3rd time?  

Why wont you guys condemn such actions? Why won’t you guys act like decent humans? Lol

• Fire 1

16 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Every single reporter at that briefing disputes what the White House and SHS said happened.  But Dewiz wants to base his rhetoric on an InfoWars video.

That's all that needs to be said

To be clear I didn’t post the Info Wars video 

6 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

To be clear I didn’t post the Info Wars video 

12 hours ago, Dewiz said:

Facts don’t care about your feelings

(Emphasis added to your post)

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor-at-large of InfoWars.com.

26 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Did he not make physical contact to the intern pushing her arm down as she went to grab the mic away from him for the 3rd time?  

Why wont you guys condemn such actions? Why won’t you guys act like decent humans? Lol

You are being utterly disingenuous and dishonest about this. The undoctored version of the video is below, the woman approaches at about the 12 second mark, and the heinous karate chop happens at about 17 seconds. He already had his arm extended, and she reached for a mic that was still in his hands and being used. No reasonable person can interpret this situation as assault or whatever you are trying to call it. Such a claim would not hold up in any sort of court.

As far as condemning such actions or acting like a decent human, I know you are being facetious because you know damn well that decency does not exist in the Trump administration, and that violence and incivility are openly celebrated by this man, so instead I will ask you a question: Do you value honesty, integrity, and kindness? What about freedom of the press? Equality and civil rights?

21 hours ago, knapplc said:

• Plus1 7

20 minutes ago, QMany said:

So, no. You are not disputing you disseminated literal #FakeNews. Thanks for clearing that up.

I have no idea about this said doctored video. I don’t even follow InfoWars because everyone knows they’re cra cra. 

I posted the tweet of some lady responding to said video and happened to agree what she had to say, that was all. 

The C-Span video clearly shows there was contact with Acosta and the interns arm there’s no denying that. 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, funhusker said:

I just saw this about Acosta.  What a f#&%ing joke!   Our President (yes @Dewiz, @Ric Flair @HuskerNation1 and others, he is "our" President) is a weak little man.  It amazes me how "small" so many people must be that they "look up" to this man child.

For the love of God, I hope he gets primaried.

Sorry but Acosta and Fake News CNN need to stop pretending to be journalists. Why on earth is he pushing the arm of a female intern. CNNs reputation with Acosta, Lemon and others has been tarnished forever.  That network in particular has gone overboard going after Trump and his family and its laughable to see some still defending CNN.

• Plus1 3

Tweets Paul Joseph Watson (INFOWARS) has RT:

He seems to be admitting that his video has odd moments, 2-3 frame difference, but is going to try to blame it on framerate/compression issues. We all know how credible InfoWars is...