Media Bias

The pretend narrative is that the "MSM" is liberal and left-leaning. But it isn't, and you can see that in the basic framework of everyday reporting.

Large media corporations are like any other corporation - they don't want to be taxed or held accountable. Thus they favor Republicans. To wit:

I'm not going to link the rest of the thread, but it goes in-depth to describe how the basic framing of right/left coverage favors Republicans. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

The pretend narrative is that the "MSM" is liberal and left-leaning. But it isn't, and you can see that in the basic framework of everyday reporting.

Large media corporations are like any other corporation - they don't want to be taxed or held accountable. Thus they favor Republicans. To wit:

I'm not going to link the rest of the thread, but it goes in-depth to describe how the basic framing of right/left coverage favors Republicans. 

This race is one of those that the Dems put up probably the only candidate that could lose to Oz.  Like you said in another post....Morons.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, knapplc said:

Ya, I mean the Politico’s of the world are always against Democrats and want those rascally T’s on power.  

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

On 10/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, knapplc said:

This is never gonna get old

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

And here comes Elon Musk, in his first 48 hours as the owner of Twitter, promoting the skimpiest of unfounded rumors that Paul Pelosi's attacker may have been a gay man he invited over. 

Since deleted, but yeah.....this is the guy about to take the 400 million viewer news platform private so he doesn't have to answer to boards and shareholders. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...