Insurrection fallout

24 minutes ago, commando said:

the republican party has a lot to clean up.    there is a criminal element in it's midst that needs to be weeded out.   i want to support the honest part of the party...but they have shown the ability to let the wrong element control them.   so while i could consider supporting Sasse....at what cost is it if half the republican party is comprised of that criminal element?  is it better to support the dems until such time that the republican party can either cleanse itself or fade into the dustbin of history?

This isn’t really going to cut it. Sasse couldn’t even bring himself to vote for more evidence and Bolton’s testimony. A majority of the Republican party are enablers. That and their policies aren’t good, but I digress. 

• Plus1 3

Just now, Moiraine said:

This isn’t really going to cut it. Sasse couldn’t even bring himself to vote for more evidence and Bolton’s testimony. A majority of the Republican party are enablers. That and their policies aren’t good, but I digress. 

yeah...like i said before....it would be tough to forgive ben for not being brave enough to even think about removing trump when they had a chance and before we got to the insurrection part of trumps term.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

GOOD!!!!

Unless I see that they also suspended those donations to include the 2000, 2004, and 2016 objectors, I will be taking my 115 nights a year and Ambassador Elite status to Hilton I guess.   

If they treat them all the same then no problem.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Unless I see that they also suspended those donations to include the 2000, 2004, and 2016 objectors, I will be taking my 115 nights a year and Ambassador Elite status to Hilton I guess.   

You really don’t see a difference to you?  That’s amazing.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

those companies don't want to be seen supporting trumps civil war.  good for you if you want to support it...but good for them for supporting america instead of tyranny IMO.   you are convincing me that i can never return to the republican party with your takes.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nice!!!!

What a douche.  That’s not because if Lincoln Project.  And you can tell that, because he really is trying hard to promote that it did.  If Confederate Flag Rick really cared about that particular goal, he would care one but about who got credit for it.   

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What a douche.  That’s not because if Lincoln Project.  And you can tell that, because he really is trying hard to promote that it did.  If Confederate Flag Rick really cared about that particular goal, he would care one but about who got credit for it.   

Anti anti-Trumpers really get lit by the Lincoln Project.  I wonder why that is?

"Oh they don't bother me one bit"....lol

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, commando said:

those companies don't want to be seen supporting trumps civil war.  good for you if you want to support it...but good for them for supporting america instead of tyranny IMO.   you are convincing me that i can never return to the republican party with your takes.

I’m reading that you are ok with political objectors when it comes to Republican Presidential winners, just not when it comes to Democratic winners?  I’m opposed to all of them, why not you?   Fortune 1000 companies should be too, not just one side of those objectors. 

You keep telling me you can never return to Republican Party like I care if you do or don’t.  

9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Anti anti-Trumpers really get lit by the Lincoln Project.  I wonder why that is?

"Oh they don't bother me one bit"....lol

Cause douchery is dumb.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

It won’t matter one way or another to them in the grand scheme of things, but it’s also over $30,000 in yearly revenue I won’t be providing them anymore.  

they won't miss you just like the republican party won't miss those of us who don't favor sedition.

Just now, Archy1221 said:

You must really want it known you are leaving the Republican Party.  This is roughly around the 20th time you have pointed it out.

yeah....keep pushing.    i had thoughts of seeing if the idiocy would leave the party.   you are doing your best to convince me that it won't.   grats.   

• Plus1 1