Economy

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I feel like this was to be expected.  Covid killed all this and now that stupid thing is gone, even though there is this weird push of the new strain of it.  

America is, once again, kicking a$$ and taking names.  We just had a 3ish year blip.  

Go check your 401ks and your 403bs and your IRA's (Not if you are English, those f#&%s get the s#!t kicked out of them by the IRA)...

Everyone, except for the Americans that hate America, knew this was coming.  I hope you all bought stocks 3 years ago and crypto, which I don't get at all but you can make a crap load.

Polkadot!!!  GO BUY IT

• Plus1 2

Just now, teachercd said:

I feel like this was to be expected.  Covid killed all this and now that stupid thing is gone, even though there is this weird push of the new strain of it.  

America is, once again, kicking a$$ and taking names.  We just had a 3ish year blip.  

Go check your 401ks and your 403bs and your IRA's (Not if you are English, those f#&%s get the s#!t kicked out of them by the IRA)...

Everyone, except for the Americans that hate America, knew this was coming.  I hope you all bought stocks 3 years ago and crypto, which I don't get at all but you can make a crap load.

Polkadot!!!  GO BUY IT

Today it took a dive...but has really performed well in the last year or so

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Polkadot!!!  GO BUY IT

Yes….much of all this was predictable.  The inflation, pause in the stock market rise, higher interest rates. High gas prices.  

But, anyone paying attention without a political bias, would have seen that the administration wasn’t the cause of the vast majority of that and have been working to fix it. That takes time. Now we are seeing the results. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes….much of all this was predictable.  The inflation, pause in the stock market rise, higher interest rates. High gas prices.  

But, anyone paying attention without a political bias, would have seen that the administration wasn’t the cause of the vast majority of that and have been working to fix it. That takes time. Now we are seeing the results. 

Agreed