Biden Foreign Policy

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

And the US government seems to be mum. I would never take Israel's word for it on any strike.

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-showed-us-smoking-gun-on-hamas-in-ap-office-tower-officials-say-668303

6 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

And Saudia Arabia said they didnt kill Khashoggi. Govts have a tendency to lie and to make themselves look better than they are. 

Would that include the US Govt

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Why would it not?

It's kind of why people were upset when our government was calling the media "enemies of the people".  

The free press is our only check against the government lying to us. 

No. A free and fair press.  Partisan press can lie/gaslight /narrate the news just as well as any politician.  Just see FoxNews/CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO/DAILYCALLER/HUFFPO/etc....

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

No. A free and fair press.  Partisan press can lie/gaslight /narrate the news just as well as any politician.  Just see FoxNews/CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO/DAILYCALLER/HUFFPO/etc....

True.  But I still wouldn't call them "enemies of the people".  They are making money telling people what they want to hear and in many cases it's utter trash.  But I'd rather have more sources of media to help sort out the bullcrap than only having a handful that we are kind of stuck in a position where we don't know if we can trust them or not...

• Plus1 1