Biden Foreign Policy

1 hour ago, commando said:

i wonder how many agreements trump pulled us out of?    the far right getting twisted about this when their guy thrived on breaking agreements is hilarious.   

I don’t care about the policy changes to agreements.  His administration he gets to decide what to do.  However, I was told by the self righteous left that the Biden admin would be transparent and honest :dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t care about the policy changes to agreements.  His administration he gets to decide what to do.  However, I was told by the self righteous left that the Biden admin would be transparent and honest :dunno

Whoever told you that hadn't paid any attention to the last 30+ years of the Dem party.

• Plus1 4

10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I think most of us (I know I did at some point) claimed Biden would be more honest than Trump.  Which he is.

Maybe some people assumed that we also meant the Biden Admin would be up front about everything and never lie?

I remember Obama saying his would be the most transparent administration back in 2008 - a promise which didn't last past the White House door closing on his first day. 

I'm not remembering Biden making any such promise. I must have missed anyone here making such a claim (nor do I get why anyone on HB would presume to speak for Biden's White House, especially when most of us didn't really want him anyway).

• Plus1 3