Biden Foreign Policy

20 hours ago, ZRod said:

Iran is a beautiful country! I wish I could travel there without fear of persecution or imprisonment by their government. Maybe someday.

Beautiful country with a large, well-educated and often Western-leaning younger generation stuck with the rulership of fundamentalist mullahs and nationalist hardliners.

We need to pay more attention to the current protests in Iran, which could be a turning points.  

• Plus1 2

• 5 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

For the idiots criticizing the government for not shooting it down. 

We have missiles that can reach that height and shoot it down. But that comes with risks: if the missile hits where does the debris come down or if the missile misses where does the missile come down.

• TBH 1
13 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

We have missiles that can reach that height and shoot it down. But that comes with risks: if the missile hits where does the debris come down or if the missile misses where does the missile come down.

I'm seeing an even bigger balloon with a clown inside holding a giant pin.

Let's do this, America. 

12 minutes ago, commando said:

if they put the guys in 747's and flew them up to 35,000 feet and had them shoot at the balloon from there they still couldn't have any bullets reach that balloon

But I want to be enraged that Biden initially wanted to shoot the balloon down but instead listened to his military advisors.  Rage fills a hole in my otherwise vacuous existence.

• Plus1 1