Biden Foreign Policy

FWIW...i believe we are jamming these things so badly that china isn't getting any info back...while also studying what and where they are trying to spy on.    knowing what china doesn't know and wants to find out is a espionage coup in and of itself.   and i bet we finally do shoot them down once they are over the atlantic...probably in shallow water so we can recover the instruments and do further study on them.   

53 minutes ago, commando said:

FWIW...i believe we are jamming these things so badly that china isn't getting any info back...while also studying what and where they are trying to spy on.    knowing what china doesn't know and wants to find out is a espionage coup in and of itself.   and i bet we finally do shoot them down once they are over the atlantic...probably in shallow water so we can recover the instruments and do further study on them.   

Exactly.  

• Plus1 1

Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too

several reports have been published in the past two days that give us a better sense of when spy balloons operated by New Cold War adversaries have sailed into U.S. airspace. Bloomberg News reported on Friday that Chinese balloons flew over the U.S. while President Trump occupied the White House.

“The balloon spotted this week over Montana was not the first time the U.S. has detected Chinese balloons over their territory—with previous incursions occurring during the Trump Administration,” Bloomberg reported.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You would think a member of Congress wouldn’t be such an idiot. 

If anything this balloon fiasco has shown us just how stupid our elected officials and general public are. Almost all of them probably failed their science courses, and nobody has any idea what kind of technology our government actually possesses.

22 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Ballon shot down.

Thank you sweet 8 pound 6 oz baby Jesus! Now grandma can get off her rosary beads.

• Plus1 1