Biden Foreign Policy

34 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I have no problem with that statement. So long as Palestinians are treated humanly, with equal rights, fair representation in the government, and equal protection under humain laws. I don't think that's what Benji intends though...

That’s the problem. He has no intention to treat them the way they should be.  So, he has to go.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s the problem. He has no intention to treat them the way they should be.  So, he has to go.  

Agree. He seemed ok when Obama was in office, but his latest stint as PM has him looking like a despot.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Those things are amazing.  I can't remember which ship I saw up close, it was docked, I think in Florida, I was a kid.  And it was intimidating to see it up close, it was so big (I am sure I have intimidated people with my hugeness too) but it was just insane.  

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Those things are amazing.  I can't remember which ship I saw up close, it was docked, I think in Florida, I was a kid.  And it was intimidating to see it up close, it was so big (I am sure I have intimidated people with my hugeness too) but it was just insane.  

I almost joined the navy after HS.  My dream was to work on one. 

I find this very interesting and I don’t think this is not meant to be a signal to someone. 

One thing the US has done very well under Biden is to work with our allies on common interests against bad people around the world.  Sad thing is, they all seem to lead back to one really bad guy.  

And one party in the US seems to be bought and paid for by him.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was going to put this under Golf, but it's political, so I'll put it here.

When you make a deal with the devil.

they must have complete and total immunity to do their criming....er...work...or something like that.

On 1/21/2024 at 5:53 AM, teachercd said:

I worked on two in the Newport News shipyard. Lincoln and Washington.

• Oh Yeah! 2
On 1/18/2024 at 2:48 PM, ZRod said:

I have no problem with that statement. So long as Palestinians are treated humanly, with equal rights, fair representation in the government, and equal protection under humain laws. I don't think that's what Benji intends though...

I have an employee from Israel. Served in the IDF. Hates Bibi. I believe she claimed Palestinians had full rights in Israel including voting, but when I mentioned someone's idea of Israel controlling the Government of Gaza when this is done she said no way because Israelis are vastly outnumbered an would get overrun in elections. Sooo...they can't have too many Palestinians voting.:mellow:

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, nic said:

This caught my eye. A destabilizing foreign military??? Could also just be politics as usual...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-dodges-serious-national-security-threat-house-intelligence-committee-sounds-alarm

They "dodge" because that's the meaning of classified intelligence.  Spouting off for all to hear what you know doesn't do anyone any good and very easily can compromise sources.