Biden Foreign Policy

31 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Ok…..now you got my interest.  This is either really good or really bad. 

Either:

A) the president is the more powerful corrupt piece of crap and is exerting his power. 

or

B) The president is doing what it takes to get control of the country from the cartels.  If this it, there’s a good chance we are backing and supporting him. :clap

If it’s B, this is a huge part of getting a handle on what’s happening at the border.  

I know nothing about politics in Ecuador to know if he’s a good guy or bad guy. But, I want to find out.  

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Either:

A) the president is the more powerful corrupt piece of crap and is exerting his power. 

or

B) The president is doing what it takes to get control of the country from the cartels.  If this it, there’s a good chance we are backing and supporting him. :clap

If it’s B, this is a huge part of getting a handle on what’s happening at the border.  

I know nothing about politics in Ecuador to know if he’s a good guy or bad guy. But, I want to find out.  

the drug cartels are attacking  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Either:

or

I don't know either, but hope it's B

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Odd that they're the only source reporting the incident at this time...

Also, I didn't even realize the US embassy in Bagdad was also attacked with a mortor strike last month.